Now Playing Thread

The Morningside - The Wind

Excellent band and album that came out last year. If you like Agalloch you'll like this. The album's called 'The Wind, The Trees And The Shadows Of The Past', and they come from Russia.

416DA0BNKAL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Cult Of Luna - Following Betulas

God I love this album.

Indeedy, great album.. But i wouldn't say it's their best. Definitely some classic tracks on there though.

And raiz da reuf 4 Tubbs - 2 stoner classics :D i have awesome memories of listening to Dopesmoker and Dopethrone when waking+baking after a heavy session the night before.

Ocoai - O Bowen.

^I was just gonna say in the PM I have rethought eternal being the best. I would atm say Somewhere along the highway. But as we have been saying the outro of Following owns. Genesis- Foxtrot and then Esoteric- Maniacal Veil. Poker night at mine+esoteric+johnny blue= a big win

Aww sounds like an interesting combo, have a nice night. And yeah, SATH is niiiiiiiiice.
Been listening to Akira Yamaoka since my ladyfriend went home.. But now:

Esoteric - Beneath This Face.

Aww sounds like an interesting combo, have a nice night. And yeah, SATH is niiiiiiiiice.
Been listening to Akira Yamaoka since my ladyfriend went home.. But now:

Esoteric - Beneath This Face.
Cheers man, ended up finishing 80 up. You on the Genesis too ey? I was looking through my friends dads record collection and he has a original press of Foxtrot, which made me want to listen to Genesis very badly. Paatos- Kallocain then The Who- Who's next

Empyrium - Where At Night The Wood Grouse Plays
^+1 owns.