Now Playing Thread

Agalloch - She Painted Fire Across the Skyline

Probably part 2 or something. I combined all the tracks together because I hate when bands split them.

Shouldn't even notice if you're just listening and not paying attention to something like that, unless the playback isn't gapless because of goofy mp3s or playback settings or something.

One reason I like using single-file FLAC albums with cue sheets is because it lets me do stuff like that when I need to, like putting Reverie on the front of Harlequin Forest where it belongs instead of at the end of Atonement, without actually having to edit any sound files themselves. /ramble

edit: @Tubbs

GY!BE - East Hastings..

And as i've just had my legal highs delivered.. Shortly i'll be fucking off to my room to blast out The Maniacal Vale whilst sampling their delights :D

GY!BE - East Hastings..

And as i've just had my legal highs delivered.. Shortly i'll be fucking off to my room to blast out The Maniacal Vale whilst sampling their delights :D

I ordered some legal 'shrooms and they did nowt for me. The illegal version is a lot better, though I might give New Zealand Party Pills a try, they're supposed be pretty good.

In Vain - October's Monody

MyBloodyValentine-Loveless.jpg