Now Playing Thread

Cheers man, ended up finishing 80 up. You on the Genesis too ey? I was looking through my friends dads record collection and he has a original press of Foxtrot, which made me want to listen to Genesis very badly. Paatos- Kallocain then The Who- Who's next

Indeedy, my ladyfriend got me into them by constantly playing the musical box to me. I'd love to hear Cult Of Luna cover that song.. I think it'd just be sooooo epic ahaha. And paatos are genius too!

Esoteric - NOXBC9701040 (Illusions Of Iniquitous Turpitude And Resonance Of Lascivious Malevolence).

Yeah, i copied and pasted the name ahaha..

Esoteric - Circle

Not that some of the previous posts on this page have anything to do with me playing this.

edit: just noticed I played this on the previous page. Oh well, good albums deserve to be listened to a lot.

Man.. I've actually listened to the album at least once a day, if not more, since i acquired it.. It's DEFINITELY the album of the year.. And i'm obsessed by it - only smoked up to it once though.. And tomorrow i will be receiving some Spice Diamond, so i plan on having a bowl of that and then sticking it on whilst i play some skate or Gta :D It's probably their best album yet.. It's just, so refined yet so adventurous.

ARGH .. When middle section trippy clean melody kicks in, that's so awesome.. But when the rhythm guitar kicks in as well - jesus christ it's perfect..
I even drummed along to the whole song today, which was fucking awesome :D

Yeaaaaaah.. I'm really obsessed with Esoteric :S ahahaha... Think i might put on Metamorphogenesis after this song finishes..

Mar De Grises - Liturgia: Convite Y Prefiguración/Purgatorio/Diálogo Infierno

WATERSHED - The whole album, in one go. First listen. It :headbang: definitly, but it was also pretty exhausting ... it'll take some time to fully explore it

Man.. I've actually listened to the album at least once a day, if not more, since i acquired it.. It's DEFINITELY the album of the year.. And i'm obsessed by it - only smoked up to it once though.. And tomorrow i will be receiving some Spice Diamond, so i plan on having a bowl of that and then sticking it on whilst i play some skate or Gta :D It's probably their best album yet.. It's just, so refined yet so adventurous.

ARGH .. When middle section trippy clean melody kicks in, that's so awesome.. But when the rhythm guitar kicks in as well - jesus christ it's perfect..
I even drummed along to the whole song today, which was fucking awesome :D

Yeaaaaaah.. I'm really obsessed with Esoteric :S ahahaha... Think i might put on Metamorphogenesis after this song finishes..

Mar De Grises - Liturgia: Convite Y Prefiguración/Purgatorio/Diálogo Infierno
Yep Esoteric pretty much annihilates and I don't think this album is going to be topped this year.

Deathspell Omega - A Chore for the Lost (which I think is their best track EVER)

I had a Dso marathon the other day, smrc, then kenose, then mass grave aesthetics and diabolus absconditus, then fas. By the end I would have killed almost anyone to hear the next release haha. One of my all time favorite bands nowdays. Opeth- Den ständiga resan and Bridge of sighs, then Scott Walker- Scott 4