Now Playing Thread

^...I'm going to cut you into little pieces!

+1,374,536.3

Fucking great song! <puts Meddle into cd player, lights bong>

We should make this thread a bit more interesting and turn it into, "say something about what the forumer above you is listening to" works very well on the Nevermore forum.

Negura Bunget - All of 'N Crugu Bradului

^ok. Am I the only one who thinks 'N isn't very far off Om. While Om is better, not by very much iyam, I love 'n. And iyam Negura Bunget are going to have to make an album better than Om if they want to beat the maniacal veil for the best metal album of the year IMO. Enslaved are also going to have to make one of their best to beat it as well IMO.

Sounds like a good idea. I'm for it.

NP: Dream Theater - Live Scenes From New York DVD

Current track: A Change Of Seasons

Chemical Brothers - Out Of Control.

Not a big Chemical Brothers fan at all. I listen to very little of that sort of music and when I do it's usually abit more 'out-there', like Aphex Twin (and that's pretty much it to be honest.)

Emperor - Thus Spake The Nightspirit

I quite like the first two Chemical Brothers albums "Exit planet dust" and "Dig your own hole" everything after that I haven't heard or didn't do much for me.
Red Sparowes- At the soundless dawn then A Silver Mt. Zion- 13 Blues for Thirteen Moons

Their earlier stuff i'm not familiar with really.. I know some of it, but i haven't heard the full albums. I remember getting into Chemical Brothers ages ago though.. And they're a band i've continued listening to up til now!

At the soundless dawn is a bloody marvelous record, probably their best.

Cynic - Adam's Murmur.
This is probably my 3rd listen to this demo and i really like it now.. First listen it didn't do masses for me.. But it seems 3rd times a charm!

^At the soundless dawn is great, haven't listened to it in a while, with the talk about the EP, it reminded me I should listen to it. I listened to the new cynic before, for the 2nd time, guess I'll still persist. Oh and I thought you'd like the skinny puppy ;).

I've still got to get my hands on At The Soundless Dawn since I love Every Red Heart...

And I tried to get into Cynic a few years ago, but I couldn't get past the vocals.

NP: Dave Matthews Band - Before These Crowded Streets

Current Track: The Dreaming Tree

^It's well worth it as even though Every red heart is awesome, a fair few people will agree At the soundless dawn is better. Neurosis- Through Silver in Blood next The Gathering- if_then_else, two bands that I really like but only know a few albums of and just haven't gotten around to working my way properly through all of their material, although I know more Neurosis, I'd forgotten how much this album owns.