Now Playing Thread

^Rapes. I'm still holding up strong on the Esoteric break. Oh and Below the lights dominated me, I hadn't heard it in ages. Gonna try listen to a few more Enslaved albums before the new one comes out. And FFS Stephan you lucky bastard seeing Enslaved live ;). Cult of Luna- The Beyond, I still quite like this album, while the next 3 are definietly better, it still gets a spin every now and then, the song writing isn't as good and its a little too long, but it's still worth while iyam. Next Scott Walker- And who shall go to the ball?

The Beyond will always have a place in my sexy, sexy heart as it was the first album i got of theirs.. And i got the album for my birthday after obsessing over the material for a while ahaha.

I'm currently listening to myself trying to work out some Esoteric riffs.

I'm not a fan of Meshuggah and I like Sol Niger. Even if you don't like the math-chugging, try just listening to the drums. Ågren is a master.

Exactly. Everyone should at least try it, the drums and rhythm will break your soul. Hopefully! :)

^Haven't listened to them in a longggggggggg time. I remember listening to Lost to Apathy every day!

Vintersorg - Spirar Och Gror

^ Planning on getting into them. I actually wanted to order Panopticon from The End, but they were out of stock.

NP: Subterrnean Masquerade - Suspended Animation Dreams

Current track: Kind Of A Blur

^ Planning on getting into them. I actually wanted to order Panopticon from The End, but they were out of stock.

NP: Subterrnean Masquerade - Suspended Animation Dreams

Current track: Kind Of A Blur
Skip Panopticon for now - Oceanic is their undeniable best album. Then i'd say In The Absence Of Truth.

Arcturus - Star-Crossed.