Now Playing Thread

So Did We (panopticon's opener) is definitely an amazing Isis track, was my favourite song of theirs for a while..And Wills Disolve is genius.

You may actually prefer In The Absence Of Truth if 'melodic'/less harsh vocals is what you're aiming for.. It's generally got a lot more sung vocals and it's very melodic and droney.. But still got some crushing tracks like 'Holy Tears' which, whilst i generally don't give a shit about them, has a pretty epic video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWjhxnVcmgg

Listening now - thanks. soudns cool so far.

^YAY, I was just listening to it, so good...Glad some of you picked it up ;). I just came off a break from it and it owned me pretty damn hard also came off a break from Agalloch- The White EP which continued the raping. Deathspell Omega- Diabolus Absconditus then Neurosis- A sun that never sets

^YAY, I was just listening to it, so good...Glad some of you picked it up ;). I just came off a break from it and it owned me pretty damn hard also came off a break from Agalloch- The White EP which continued the raping. Deathspell Omega- Diabolus Absconditus then Neurosis- A sun that never sets

Yeah, Atlas owns hard, I'm also glad I grabbed it!

I'm now spinning Negură Bunget - Om, I just saw their name popping by again and I never got around listening to them. Really digging this one too.

^ that's because you have a soul.

^YAY, I was just listening to it, so good...Glad some of you picked it up . I just came off a break from it and it owned me pretty damn hard also came off a break from Agalloch- The White EP which continued the raping. Deathspell Omega- Diabolus Absconditus then Neurosis- A sun that never sets

I got the album too and it's pretty damn nice! The last 'proper' song .. Being a hero is easy? .. whatever it's called - i think i've found a new track to mong out to ahaha.

Possibly my 2nd favourite DsO track. And my favourite neurosis album :D

Alcest - Souvenirs D'un Autre Monde.

Been listening to all their stuff today, minus the wank debut demo.