Now Playing Thread

Skip Panopticon for now - Oceanic is their undeniable best album. Then i'd say In The Absence Of Truth.

Arcturus - Star-Crossed.

The thing is, I think I remember hearing songs from Oceanic, and remember not liking the vocals, whereas what I heard from Panopticon was more bearable, and the music was awesome.

NP: Dark Tranquillity - Shadowlight Facade

The thing is, I think I remember hearing songs from Oceanic, and remember not liking the vocals, whereas what I heard from Panopticon was more bearable, and the music was awesome.

NP: Dark Tranquillity - Shadowlight Facade

So Did We (panopticon's opener) is definitely an amazing Isis track, was my favourite song of theirs for a while..And Wills Disolve is genius.

You may actually prefer In The Absence Of Truth if 'melodic'/less harsh vocals is what you're aiming for.. It's generally got a lot more sung vocals and it's very melodic and droney.. But still got some crushing tracks like 'Holy Tears' which, whilst i generally don't give a shit about them, has a pretty epic video!

Last edited by a moderator:
^Had a feeling you were an Oceanic man, tbh I can't really pick a favorite of theirs, all 4 are fantastic. I'm probably going to spin the Drift soon. Enslaved- Blodhemn then Isis- In the absence of truth.

The Beatles - Rubber Soul LP (original from '65 :p )

current track: Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
An original! That's fucking awesome.

Deathspell Omega - Fas

I listened to it three times already, never liked it.
But... I think this time it's clicking on me...
Itzz prety hits an misse tBh.