Now Playing Thread

Cynic - Adam's Murmur.
This is probably my 3rd listen to this demo and i really like it now.. First listen it didn't do masses for me.. But it seems 3rd times a charm!

I know exactly what you mean. Integral Birth on the first listen interested me more than Adam's Murmur but on repeated listens both have really grown on me. But I'd probably say I still prefer Evolutionary Sleeper. I'm glad that Jason Suecof is no longer producing seeing as he has connections with Trivium, Chimaira and all that shit.

Tangerine Dream - Rubycon

^LOL, yeah I love it ;). I have all of their stuff and know Through Silver onwards, just don't really know anything before it that well. Good call on Tangerine Dream - Rubycon tchocky, great album, I'll spin that later.

Tangerine Dream rules! Their Virgin material from Phaedra through Tangram is required listening for any prog fan (although I am not a huge fan of the Cyclone album). Their early material is a little harder to get into IMO. Their newer stuff is, for the most part, horrible.

Now listening to Beethoven - Symphony No. 9: 2nd Movement (this is some seriously clutch music!)

YA SMOEKIN CANNABUS IS BAD 4 U!!!

Nonsense! Smokin' de chronic makes ya all happy an' mellow mon, an' it keeps de pizza guy in bizness, ya!

It also helps heighten my tolerance for stupid people, an absolute must on the internet!

Currently playing: Agalloch - Falling Snow :kickass:

IZ D@ U SMOKAN IN UR DISPLAI PIXTUR??LMAFDO!! WAI 2 G0 LIL' 1!!

Aaaaaah falling snow.. Great track, i remember i tabbed it out.. Then watched a live video of them playing it in a different tuning (i did it Drop C.. They seemed to play it Standard C) So i cried and cried and cried.

Jeremy Soule - King And Country (TES4 OST).

Krohm - Crown of the Ancients
How is that demo? I've got A World Through Dead Eyes which is pretty good, I've been meaning to check out their 07 release The Haunting Presence.
Jan Johansson- Jazz på Svenska, then Iron & Wine- Woman King EP. Oh and good call on Beethoven's 9th hezagenius, I watched Clockwork Orange last night, it made me want to listen to it in full.

How is that demo? I've got A World Through Dead Eyes which is pretty good, I've been meaning to check out their 07 release The Haunting Presence.
Jan Johansson- Jazz på Svenska, then Iron & Wine- Woman King EP. Oh and good call on Beethoven's 9th hezagenius, I watched Clockwork Orange last night, it made me want to listen to it in full.

I think it's really good. You should check it out! The first track "Veneria's Call" is reeeaaally good! And btw, I have the demo:rolleyes:

Celestia - The Awakening of the Dormant Fiancée

^haha yeah I figured you have it ;). I'll grab it when I get a chance, oh and Celestia as well, having a KVLT night are we?
Nachtmystium- Assassins: Black Meddle Part I then Deathspell Omega- Mass Grave Aesthetics

^Haven't heard the first and am not a fan of the second - to raw and fucked up for my tastes.

NP: Porcupine Tree - Deadwing

Current Track: Shallow

I don't think I've played this album in over a year...

^Haven't heard the first and am not a fan of the second - to raw and fucked up for my tastes.

NP: Porcupine Tree - Deadwing

Current Track: Shallow

I don't think I've played this album in over a year...
haha I had to read that twice, I'm like what is he referring to, oh that right the commenting on the above poster. The new Nachtmystium is pretty good, on its 6th spin. And I know your not the Dso man, oh well you can't win them all, but everything smrc onwards = the ultimate win for me. I recently got back into Deadwing after overplaying it and it was about a year before I could enjoy it fully again.
Clint Mansell- The fountain ost, then sleep.

^ Haven't heard Sol Niger, since I'm not that big a fan of Meshuggah.

NP: Blackfield - Blackfield

Current Track: Scars

I'm not a fan of Meshuggah and I like Sol Niger. Even if you don't like the math-chugging, try just listening to the drums. Ågren is a master.

I do quite like Meshuggah, but I adore Sol Niger within, Frosties give it a go and the fountain ost+sleep did = a major win. Iron & Wine- The Shepherd's Dog then Enslaved- Below the lights

Below the lights <3 The Crossing is such an amazing track.. One of my favourite Enslaved tracks in fact. As Fire Swept Clean The Earth is intense live too!

Esoteric - Beneath This Face.

I'm fucking weak.. WEAK.. I'm meant to be taking a break from this band ><