Now Playing Thread

0000372014.jpg

Ayreon - universal migrator part 1 + 2

I did not mean to insult you NFU. I am not an elitist by any means. I liste to many other styles of music besides metal. I am into creativity and musicianship. Metal happens to have the most(I think.) And I would never knock anyone else's musical taste...But Interpol?

Forest of Åsatrú said:
I did not mean to insult you NFU. I am not an elitist by any means. I liste to many other styles of music besides metal. I am into creativity and musicianship. Metal happens to have the most(I think.) And I would never knock anyone else's musical taste...But Interpol?

interpol is interesting, dark, melodic, unique for the pop and rock genre, and has a sound fairly different from everything else i listen to. i also think theyre very good at what they do, and i love most of their songs.

so yes...interpol. i dont see what you would find wrong with them in the first place really...are they a "gay" band or something and im not aware of it?

^ I only recently found that song, I absolutely love it, that solo is amazing, and Swano's drumming is also!

Np: black session - katatonia

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
i am totally new to him, in fact i only have his 5. symphony. kinda nice but i heard way better stuff...what can you recomment

np: pink floyd - echoes

Check out his Cello concertos (only composed two), they are particularily good.