Now Playing Thread

Deathspell Omega - Kénôse III

VERY interesting stuff. I've given this album three spins so far. I'm still not sure if I like it.

p.s. IMToD - I went into the store trying to get circumspace but they only had this one and the one that's your avatar and this one had "buy me" written on it so I chose this one...

VERY interesting stuff. I've given this album three spins so far. I'm still not sure if I like it.

p.s. IMToD - I went into the store trying to get circumspace but they only had this one and the one that's your avatar and this one had "buy me" written on it so I chose this one...

Yeah, you made the right choice concerning starter albums.. Fas, the album in his avatar, is just.. Absolutely insane - more so than Kénôse.

Give it time to sink in though, and you'll most likely be obsessed with the band. The level of chaos and dissonance can be overwhelming at first.. But once again.. Give it time.

DsO - II.

The DsO talk got me all horny.

DsO - I.
iM alwyas suh ds0 hornseys!
:lol::lol::lol:

You might as well have them pay for the off topic forum and Opeth pay for the on-topic one. :p

haha yeah, save Mike some cash.

k, you can't go wrong. Though it is better you heard Kenose before Fas, along the lines of what Stephen said on the previous page.
Bon Iver - Blindsided
Christ this baby just keeps getting better and better ey! I was gonna pm you the link but I'll just post it here. Thought you'd want to check out this interview with Justin of Bon Iver on FaceCulture. He also plays Lump Sun. http://www.faceculture.nl/artist.php?id=543....so awesome...

Ulver- Shadows of the Sun, then Ulver- Kveldssanger.