Now Playing Thread

Deathspell Omega - Fas.

I've always really liked this band, but listening to this on the drive home I realised just how fucking AMAZING they are. I've had my DsO epiphany, and am quickly becoming obsessed with them..I can't stop spinning Fas, Kenose ans Si Monumentum Requires Circumspice. Where the fuck do I go from here?

^ Well. The way I see it. You could either:
1: Listen to those three records until you die. Or...
2: ...you could just wait until they release their new album.

Get the songs "Diabolus Absconditus" and "Mass Grave Aesthetics" from the Crushing the Holy Trinity Split and From the Entrails to the Dirt Split. Which are two post-SMRC songs. Other than that it's a waiting game for new material. Both songs are incredible and are worthy of being amongst the post smrc material.
David Bowie- Hunky Dory, then Dungen- 4.

Get the songs "Diabolus Absconditus" and "Mass Grave Aesthetics" from the Crushing the Holy Trinity Split and From the Entrails to the Dirt Split. Which are two post-SMRC songs. Other than that it's a waiting game for new material. Both songs are incredible and are worthy of being amongst the post smrc material.

Thanks man, I'm dling them now. When is everyone expecting a new record? Late 2009/early 2010 maybe?

lol Frosties just logged in; I'm sure he is going to love seeing MORE dso talk :lol:. As I have been saying though I want them to take as much time as necessary. Because I want them to try and continue to outdo themselves with each release, but it's fas we are talking about here, so....I personally don't know if that's actually possible. But anyway, we'll see. I honestly wonder if they can become more chaotic. Time will tell. I mean topping SMRC with Kenose I thought was possible, but I didn't think they were going to top Kenose. But IMO they did with Fas.

Thanks man, I'm dling them now. When is everyone expecting a new record? Late 2009/early 2010 maybe?

that sounds about right. SMRC was 2004, fas 2007, so i suspect they'll release the next in late 2009/early 2010. my mind can't even begin to comprehend what it will sound like :lol: