Now Playing Thread

Earthless - Rhythms from a Cosmic Sky. ;)

EDIT: holy shitfuckfest, this is better than sex

Okey dokey, i think it's about time i stopped being lazy and sorted out the albums of theirs i have.. Trent AND NOW YOU bigging them up.

Think i'll give them a listen tomorrow, hopefully getting some smokeables :Smokin:

George Carlin - It's Bad For Ya!

.. Just 1 big file. Oh yes.

Okey dokey, i think it's about time i stopped being lazy and sorted out the albums of theirs i have.. Trent AND NOW YOU bigging them up.
Looking forward to hearing your thought's on it. Honestly a top 10 band for me atm, I cannot stop listening to Rhythms. I think I've talking to you about them a bit before, never really emphasized how stupidly good they are. The aren't just one of the endless bands we plug each other they are an incredible band imo.
Ane Brun- Duets, then Fleet Foxes- s/t.

Christ this baby just keeps getting better and better ey! I was gonna pm you the link but I'll just post it here. Thought you'd want to check out this interview with Justin of Bon Iver on FaceCulture. He also plays Lump Sun. http://www.faceculture.nl/artist.php?id=543....so awesome...

Yeah, the record has already become somewhat of a classic for me. Thanks a lot for the interview! Great watch, he's quite an interesting fellow. He has one scary beard though. :lol:

Looking forward to hearing your thought's on it. Honestly a top 10 band for me atm, I cannot stop listening to Rhythms. I think I've talking to you about them a bit before, never really emphasized how stupidly good they are. The aren't just one of the endless bands we plug each other they are an incredible band imo.
Ane Brun- Duets, then Fleet Foxes- s/t.

You had mentioned them to me a couple of weeks back, so i downloaded sonic prayer and rhythms.. And as per usual.. Forgot about them. Then seeing them being mentioned a load, reminded me i had their albums.. But couldn't be arsed sorting all the info out.. So have done that today, with the aim to listen to them tomorrow.

Grails - Silk Rd.

Now this band are fucking genius, another DD upload.. They're just.. They were clearly off their faces when writing this stuff - so psychedelic and epic.

Laura Marling - Alas, I cannot swim, then Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago, and THEN Iron & Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days