Now Playing Thread

You know Pseud0, you're the only person who keeps it real and listens to Opeth constantly. (Salute)

Well then....I salute you for posting that you listen to them anyways. (Salute) rofl

Yes, yes you misunderstood a little...I understood that you are now listening to them...and that it's good you posted that you are listening to them...most people are like "NP: The Most Unknown Band That Only a Select Few Know About So Others Can Recognize the Band Name and Say "Oh Cool I know that band I'm sure noone else does except for this kid, now we can talk about the band and noone can know what we're talking about so I can bee cool" - Cheese".

i think deloiverance is neither: boring, sterile or any of the unfair monikers it has been landed with, fantastic album

the production is sterile and Wreath is fairly repetitive, but other than that everyone gives it a bad rap when it really is a great metal album with some great songs

Deliverance is my favorite Opeth album. Still Life is my least favorite. So not everyone here has the same opinion about these albums.

c90369l6uc6.jpg