Now Playing Thread

never heard formulas - but covenant, blessed, and domination all rule incredible amounts of ass

the only thing i dont like about domination is the intro to caesars palace and the song dreaming. Those low bass hits really fuck with the sound and cause crackling. Very annoying

Pseud0 said:
never heard formulas - but covenant, blessed, and domination all rule incredible amounts of ass

the only thing i dont like about domination is the intro to caesars palace and the song dreaming. Those low bass hits really fuck with the sound and cause crackling. Very annoying

yeah i hear you on Dreaming, but intro to Caesars? i fuckin love that.

also, you haven't heard their debut, Altars of Madness? buy it tomorrow, i command you. it fucking slays both of our lives.

yea, the intro to ceasars is much better than dreaming but i was just refering to how i hate the low bass hits that are on both songs

i plan on buying alters soon

B00000G3WW.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

yes...really. fantastic melodies and harmonies.

uh huh, me play violin, i will post recording if you want, you probably dont though.

np (not literally) behemoth - decade of therion

i just saw a random pic in a magazine ages ago (think guitar world) and anyway they were HUGE and it explained why he gets it tight but it really looked like they'd get in the way for low down playing

np Opeth - when

Haha, that's weird. What people normally do is just clamp or tie something around the first fret area to deaden the strings. I personally just use sticky tape if I'm recording something like a tapping part to a solo, it's amazing how much easier it becomes to get it tight.

Nevermore - Psalm of Lydia