Now Playing Thread

Pink Floyd - Animals, such a great record. Unfortunately I only have this, DSOTM, the wall, WYWH and atom heart mother suite. Where should i go next? Next up is King Crimson - In The Court Of The Crimson King

Try out everything else, especially Meddle.

Dan Swanö -Add Reality

Chroma Key - Give Up

This is considered pop? It's more like a less complex post-rock with shorter song lengths.

Pink Floyd - Animals, such a great record. Unfortunately I only have this, DSOTM, the wall, WYWH and atom heart mother suite. Where should i go next?

Meddle should be next. Then you should try one of their live albums (either Delicate Sound Of Thunder which is not bad, or PULSE which is awesome since it has the entire Dark Side album live).

Pink Floyd - Animals, such a great record. Unfortunately I only have this, DSOTM, the wall, WYWH and atom heart mother suite. Where should i go next? Next up is King Crimson - In The Court Of The Crimson King
I don't think Animals is a great album, except for the song "Dogs". You can get Meddle next. The suite "Echoes" is essential. Get Division Bell too.

A Momentary Lapse of Reason and Final Cut, you can skip. They are both crap.

Asva - A Game In Hell, Hard Work In Heaven.

Definitely one of my favourite releases this year.
Yeah "What You Don't Know Is Frontier" is fantastic.

LOL Meddle man....Meddle!

Deathspell Omega - Kenose.

Fucking fuck. I'm in such a DsO rage I won't even post it anymore when I listen to them, else I'd flood the forum. Goddammit but this is so fucking intense.
lol a break from the beast that is Dso makes you become so obsessed; and with that...

Deathspell Omega- Diabolus Absconditus, then Kenose.

Meshuggah - obZen

The best '08 album for me. Fucking alien and full of class as always. I love how the songs are crazy labyrinths yet they make complete sense.