Now Playing Thread

Good man, lol your going to be crushed, Kenose needs to be listened regularly otherwise it hurts to listen to it after a while. Doing Fas atm, going to do kenose afterwards. Come on BlackLodge get on it haha.

Haha, yeah it sure crushed. I have not listened to DsO too much, Kenose owns, I'll have to give Fas some more spins though. For the moment, after Kenose I've pussied out and am now listening to Nick Drake, haha.

Good man, lol your going to be crushed, Kenose needs to be listened regularly otherwise it hurts to listen to it after a while. Doing Fas atm, going to do kenose afterwards. Come on BlackLodge get on it haha.

Sure thing.:D Just have to finish some Camel first. ^^

Hell....I want to listen to Insurgentes, some Bowie, Swans, DsO....so much music, so little time...

Thanks guys, definitely looks like Meddle is next lol. Cheers! @ Junges: how can you not think Animals is a great album? It's ridiculously good.

Rosetta - Wake/Lift, then Esoteric - The Maniacal Vale

Trent, I have Kenose and Fas coming in the mail. I'll enjoy it yes?
Golden Death Music-The Unmaking
Nar they suck asshole. I feel bad for the mail man. You and I have quite a similar taste so if you like it half as much it will blow you over. Start with Kenose iyam. Easier to digest. Then once kenose get you salivating over them you can start your journey unlocking the perfect enigma that Fas is.

Thanks guys, definitely looks like Meddle is next lol. Cheers! @ Junges: how can you not think Animals is a great album? It's ridiculously good.
lol yeah I laughed pretty hard at that comment too. And yeah Meddle ftw.

Slowdive- Just For A Day, then Code- Nouveau Gloaming.

Yeah I love Just. Souvlaki is my favorite though. I don't know that Code album that well. Stephen recommended it to me ages ago and I have barely spun it since. There seems to be a bit of a hard on for it around the place so I decided to give it another go.

Yeah I love Just. Souvlaki is my favorite though. I don't know that Code album that well. Stephen recommended it to me ages ago and I have barely spun it since. There seems to be a bit of a hard on for it around the place so I decided to give it another go.

It's good. Maybe not as good as people say it is. The first track is awesome though!