Now Playing Thread

Dso news got me all horny, so im listening to Diabolus Absconditus atm. What a year 08 will have been, fanastic metal releases from Esoteric, Enslaved, Opeth and now dso! And the possibility of a new negura bunget as well..

^Gonna try not listen to them until after I have heard the new track, but it will be hard. All I want to do is listen to them on repeat. Actually still can't believe the news...

Burial- Untrue then Jaga Jazzist- A Livingroom Hush.

^Gonna try not listen to them until after I have heard the new track, but it will be hard. All I want to do is listen to them on repeat. Actually still can't believe the news...

Burial- Untrue then Jaga Jazzist- A Livingroom Hush.

lol same here. i'm actually going to attempt to not listen to DsO until the new one comes out, then i actually may get that heart attack.

Nar they suck asshole. I feel bad for the mail man. You and I have quite a similar taste so if you like it half as much it will blow you over. Start with Kenose iyam. Easier to digest. Then once kenose get you salivating over them you can start your journey unlocking the perfect enigma that Fas is.

Yeah, I've been on a Dso binge lately and from what I heard from Fas and Kenos it was tr00ly awesome.