NOW PLAYING thread

Definitely! Perhaps you need a lethal dose of Archgoat or Beherit? Well...doubt you would like either of them anyways. CHEKK OUT THO! KTHX!

I've heard Beherit I think. grim n' tr00 forest black metal with bad production right? :lol: Send me that Death Metal band though when you get on msn.

Suffocation - Thrones of Blood

and if you don't like this song you're officially mr. Linkin Park

I've heard Beherit I think. grim n' tr00 forest black metal with bad production right? :lol: Send me that Death Metal band though when you get on msn.

Suffocation - Thrones of Blood

and if you don't like this song you're officially mr. Linkin Park

Not exactly...you get your black metal mixed up...they are more in the way of Blasphemy...well the earlier stuff anyways. I recommend, Drawing Down The Moon, at least listen to some samples. Then Beherit went all electro blahblah...that's another story.

And haven't been in a American Brutal mood lately...More along the lines of Immolation, Incantation, Drawn And Quartered.

Not exactly...you get your black metal mixed up...they are more in the way of Blasphemy...well the earlier stuff anyways. I recommend, Drawing Down The Moon, at least listen to some samples. Then Beherit went all electro blahblah...that's another story.

And haven't been in a American Brutal mood lately...More along the lines of Immolation, Incantation, Drawn And Quartered.

Haven't heard any of what you're talking about when it comes to black. I just happen to love Suffocation. Their guitar style is right up my alley.

Well 2007 was a Steven Wilson year. Blackfield and PT are my two favourite discs from that one by far :)

NP: Epidemic again

It's weird being that PT is one of my very favorite bands, but besides a few very good songs I can't really get into blackfield.