NOW PLAYING thread

I've been playing In Flames-Clayman the whole album this night and I realized that I'm still amazed by how this album can be so dark,so haunting yet so melodic and beautiful and lyrically this powerful at the same time. Each single song has its own character in itself but they still complete each other so fucking PERFECTLY!! It's easily a masterpice for me...

I always felt that Reroute to Remain was the only album where the lyrics kinda make sense..

I always wondered what exactly was meant with the chorus in pinball map. the rest I figured out, but the chorus. eh.

anyway:

the gathering - saturnine

I always felt that Reroute to Remain was the only album where the lyrics kinda make sense..

I always wondered what exactly was meant with the chorus in pinball map. the rest I figured out, but the chorus. eh.

anyway:

the gathering - saturnine

Yeah sometimes they don't make sense but they are always able for interpretation. At least that's what I do and I can say that the lyrics in Clayman are never simple crap. Actually most of the songs have parts that are easy to understand and that clearly make sense...