Now Playing...

Brett - K A L I S I A said:
Skid Row - "Slave to the Grind"

What's the use of this thread by the way ? :)

Well you just share the music you're playing with us at this particular moment,besides that,i think a thread like this is very useful cause sometimes I for instance notice a band or album someone is listening too that i never heard of before,so in a way i can explore new music too..or you can discuss about it..or maybe you are in a certain mood and that could be a reason for playing a particular song,album i don't know..anything music related you wanna share with us..:)

Anyway..i feel sick,with a bloody flu,lost my voice..and i only feel like listening to quiet music..

The Gathering - Sleepy Buildings..

Dissection - The Somberlain

its a fun thread because it gives me something to check when im bored. wich is alot of the time. its cool to see what other people are listening to as well.

In Flames : Come Clarity (at f@*%$£g last! last time I pre-order from Amazon :hotjump: )

Wish Anders would stop doing the clean/growl/clean malarky, it is predictable, tired and he doesn't have a strong enough voice for all the clean parts. That said it is much better than STYE :)