Now Playing

Even though the song is pretty awful, I still find Russell to be an amazing vocalist. Never heard him deliver an entire song that way, and there were a couple of pretty great deviations in that last chorus. He can sing like that, and then you go an listen to Awakenings; he's got to be one of the most, if not THE most versatile singer in metal.

Solo was pretty horrible though.

Oh, come on. Are the lyrics any worse than what's on Paradise Lost? At least Russ is taking on new subject matter!

Hahaha, no. Let me stop. The song isn't good. I will say that it was a little better than the previous stuff they put out though. Psychosane and whatnot. I'll still give the album a listen when it comes out.

Chad Smith's Bombastic Meatbats - Bread Balls

Between this and Cosmosquad, I just can't get enough of Jeff Kollman's playing. :tickled:

By far my greatest musical discovery in 2011.

Find me a better drummer - OH WAIT, YOU CAN'T.

Last edited by a moderator:
look on youtube at italian sanremo's festival Brian May ft Kerry Ellis & Irene Fornaciari,don't miss the second part (last 4 minutes) when they play "we will rock you" and theater's standing ovation

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jENBZWD3UTw&feature=bf_next&list=AVGxdCwVVULXei5qUw3DT_2sqJqUDT3aOb&lf=list_related[/ame]

Oh how I love having ears...

:worship:notworthy:worship:

How about that new OSI? It's amazing. Some of their best material yet. I've gotta try not to overplay it too quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter Hammill - My Pulse

I'd recommend this album to anyone: Peter Hammill - Loops and Reels

As with most things he's involved in, best with the lights off and the volume up. It's...really something else.