Now Playing....

Foulness,

I hope you have fun at that Morbid Angel show... I was supposed to go see them in San Diego in July but I'll be in Europe then!! (Oh well, until next album...)
They are one of the bands I gotta catch live... it's one thing I know I have to do in my life. They are phucking KILLER.

As for me, NP : King Crimson - One More Red Nightmare

NP: OPETH - Still Life

Again, and again, and again, and again...
Simple little me! :rolleyes:

What newer Dissection? To my knowledge the only that has come out sense storm is "The Past is Alive" which is just out takes and demos and stuff. Its pretty horid as far as production goes. Jon, the singer, is in jail in sweden still so there has been no new dissection. he was just allowed to bring musical equipment into his cell though, which is cool...a bunch of the other dissection guys started a death metal band called Soulreaper. its similar to Dissection, but with more standard death metal vocals.

np: halford : Live insurrection.

why don't you all just put the np on all your posts? why have a seperate thread? that's kinda silly.

Originally posted by winter-frost
NP:Vintersorg:Cosmic Genesis

Gah! Vintersorg rocks! Although I think that the albums where he sings in swedish are better. More feeling to it (especially since swedish is my mother tounge), but Cosmic Genesis is good to.

I'm really looking forward to see them live....

Dissection is no more. Storm Of The Lights Bane was their last album. The reason to this is that Jon Nödtveidt is in prison since 1997.

Någon från Sverige här? Vad fan heter "medhjälp till mord" på engelska? Min skolengelska är ganska så rostig om man säger så. =)

I find it pretty cool that people from USA are into swedish bands like Opeth and Dissection. I thought that the only kind of metal that is accepted in USA is that horrible nu-metal crap.

Nu-Metal is the 'popular' trend, but Swedish metal has been embraced in the US as long as it has existed. There have been numerous metal bands from Sweden touring here for a long time, such as At the Gates/Dissection in 1996, and Entombed back to 1994.. and I'm sure some even before that.