Now Playing....

Originally posted by svenske kocken
Någon från Sverige här? Vad fan heter "medhjälp till mord" på engelska? Min skolengelska är ganska så rostig om man säger så. =)

jo'då, vi är några stycken här. vette fan vad det heter... hittade det inte i lexiconet.. skulle testa med "assist to murder" eller nåt.. det fattar väl folk fast det inte är korrekt egentligen.

What does it say above you wonder? It's just swedish nonsese... =)

Originally posted by Nevyn
jo'då, vi är några stycken här. vette fan vad det heter... hittade det inte i lexiconet.. skulle testa med "assist to murder" eller nåt.. det fattar väl folk fast det inte är korrekt egentligen.

Hallå där, svennar!
Inte alldeles säker men 'complicity in murder' tror jag på...

What is the board policy on languages anyway? In my opinion, non-english conversations would best be held in private, not biasing the boards and annoying those who don't speak the other languages.

Haha, här är alltså fler svenskar än jag. Trevligt. Jag måste säga att jag blev nästan chockad när jag såg att så här många amerikaner, kanadensare och dylikt gillar våra svenska band. Det är nästan så man blir lite stolt. =)

Yeah, the stuff above is more swedish nonsense. =)

To Protocol: Don't mind that swedish bullshit - there's nothing interesting there.

But I have to say that wasting any space with "svenska" is worthless and everyone who commits such a crime will probably be sentenced in the afterlife for: the whole eternity listening to ABBA!!! Uuuhh, could there be any worse punishments? ;)

And I guess "assisting a murder" is a proper enough term for Nödveidt's crime.

NP: Guns n' Roses - My Michelle (not even close to anything I use to listen to, but this is just one of those "nostalgy-moments")

-Villain (en finne igen)

Hmm, I agree with Protocol; non-English conversations should be kept private. I don't think many of you would appreciate us Finns starting to flood this board with Finnish. I mean, not even you Swedes would understand us.. at least us Finns understand Swedish, be that good or bad for us. :)

You guys also mentioned having wondered if there are any other Swedes than you.. well DUUUUH! :) Could you just take a look at the profile information, just below the user's name? It says quite clearly: "Location:"

Perkele! (that's swearing)

;)

[edited:]

Oh, just for the record, I personally don't mind people talking crap in their native languages, I'm just thinking of the cosiness of this board as a whole. Profusion of languages makes the board just confusing.

YeahYeah, it's true. I could've ansered him in private. I didn't really think about it then. If I read something in english - I repley in english. Someone asks something in swedish - I repley in swedish. That's how my mind work. Sorry 'bout it. Let's just keep to english from now on and don't start flaming.... if something is a waste of space, flaming is. =)

Bah, Opeth is a swedish band so I write in swedish as much as I want! Just kidding. Let me give you som freaking good news directly from Sweden instead:
Dissection is in for a comeback! Jajamen (sorry), you heard me! The best Black Metal band ever is going to record a new album sometime in the near future. And this fall Nuclear Blast will release a liverecord from the Storm Of The Lights Bane-tour back in 1996. Marvelous! A new record from Dissection... wow.

NP: Metallica - ...And Justice For All, their finest hour.
oh, the nostalgy.
Metallica was the first metal band i listened to (bought ReLoad in 97), and it's still one of my all time favourite bands, and i still listen to them a lot. although now you can find bands such as Opeth and Satyricon on my playlist as well.