Nutella > most things

Been gettin' any?
Only your sister.
Well, better my sister than my mamma, but my mamma's not bad.

Today. Slap mah fro!.. be Christmas. Right On! Dere gots'ta be some magic show at zero-nine-dirty. Right On! Chaplain Charlie gots'ta tell ya' about how de free wo'ld gots'ta conqua' Communism wid de aid uh God and some few Marines. Right On! God gots'ta some hard-on fo' Marines cuz' we kill everydin' we see. Right On! He plays 'Sup, dudes games, we play ours. Right On! To show our appreciashun fo' so's much power, we keep Heaven packed wid fresh souls. Right On! God wuz here befo'e da damn Marine Co'ps. Right On! So ya' kin give yo' heart t'Jesus, but yo' ass belongs t'de Co'ps. Right On! Do ya' ladies dig it?

Were you born a fat slimy scumbag, you puke piece of shit, Private Pyle? Or did you have to work on it?

And now the extended version:

Oh, that's right, Private Pyle... don't make any fucking effort to get to the top of the fucking obstacle! If God wanted you up there, He would have miracled your ass up there by now, wouldn't He?

I'll bet you if there was some pussy up there on top of that obstacle you could get up there! Couldn't you?! ... Your ass looks like about a hundred and fifty pounds of chewed bubble gum, Pyle. Do you know that?

Get up here, fatboy! Quickly! Move it up! Move it up, Pyle! Move it up! You climb obstacles like old people fuck. Do you know that, Private Pyle? Get up here! You're too slow! Move it, move it! Private Pyle, whatever you do, don't fall down! That would break my fucking heart!

Are you quitting on me? Well, are you?! Then quit you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit! Get the fuck off my obstacle! Get the fuck down off of my obstacle! Now! Move it! I'm gonna rip your balls off so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Private Pyle, if it short-dicks every cannibal on the Congo!

Oh, oh, baby, that's right, like, Private Pyle... don't make any fuckin' effort to get to thuh top of thuh fuckin' obstacle! Gag me with a pitchfork! If God wanted you up there, like, wow, That dude would have miracled your ass up there by now, like, wow, wouldn't He? I'll bet you if there was ya know, like, some pussy up there on top of that obstacle you could get up there! Gag me with a SPOOOOON! Couldn't you?! Gag me with a pitchfork! ... Your ass looks like about a hundred and fifty pounds of chewed bubble gum, like, wow, Pyle. Do you know that? Get up here, mostly, fatboy! Gag me with a pitchfork! Quickly! Gag me with a pitchfork! Move it up! Gag me with a pitchfork! Move it up, like, wow, Pyle! Gag me with a pitchfork! Move it up! Gag me with a SPOOOOON! You climb obstacles like old guys fuck. Do you know that, man, Private Pyle? Get up here! Gag me with a SPOOOOON! You're too slow! Oh, wow! Move it, man, move it! Gag me with a pitchfork! Private Pyle, fer shure, whatever you do, oh, baby, don't fall down! Oh, wow! That would break my fuckin' heart! Gag me with a SPOOOOON! Are you quittin' on me? Well, oh, baby, are you?! Gag me with a SPOOOOON! Then quit you slimy fuckin' walrus-lookin' piece of shit! Oh, wow! Get thuh fuck off my obstacle! Oh, wow! Get thuh fuck down off of my obstacle! Gag me with a pitchfork! Now! Oh, wow! Move it! Gag me with a SPOOOOON! I'm gonna rip your balls off so you cannot contaminate thuh rest of thuh world! Gag me with a SPOOOOON! I will motivate you, like, wow, Private Pyle, like, if it short-dicks every cannibal on thuh Congo! Oh, wow!

Tonight... you pukes will sleep with your rifles! You will give your rifle a girl's name! Because this is the only pussy you people are going to get! Your days of finger-banging old Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are over! You're married to this piece, this weapon of iron and wood! And you will be faithful!

so yeah, i recently discovered this shit, and i like it so much i was fucking furious it took me 25 years to get to it.

it's hazelnut/chocolate butter. kind of the consistancy of peanut butter.

i like it so much that i would trade a child of mine of it's weight in nutella. especially if the kid was retarded or gay.

Welcome to 1979, when I was born ;)

ahhhhhh Nutella is SOOOOOO GOOD!!!! :kickass: :kickass:

Trying Nutella for the first time was kind of like my first time having sex. I didn't really know what I was eating, but I liked it.

oh yeah, nutella is identical to peanut butter nutrition wise except it's less fatening! NUTELLA IS HEALTHIER THAN FUCKING PEANUT BUTTER!

and with that...

"hell, i like you, you can come over to my house and fuck my sister *gut punch*"

153-rubber-dildo.gif