NYDM

Dazed and Brutal

Yall About to Witness
May 16, 2006
Winterless New Jersey
Well you have the Florida Death Scene, and the Scandinavian (my personal favorite), but I feel the New York Death metal scene is a little too overlooked. It is seriously the most Brutal of any scene. New York Death Metal Bands:

Incantation
Immolation
Banished
Suffocation
Pyrexia
Morpheus Descends
Winter
Demolition Hammer (Death/Thrash)
Brutal Truth (Grind)

Brutal Truth is grindcore for people who don't like grindcore

thumbs down.

Incantation is fucking awesome, though.

Brutal Truth is grindcore for people who don't like grindcore

thumbs down.

Incantation is fucking awesome, though.

the fuck are you talking about Brutal Truth are grind GODS.

best band I've ever saw live(aight I never saw Nasum, Terrorizer, Napalm Death and Birdflesh but still...)! 1 hour and half of pure blastbeat and groove, hell they even finished their set with a eyehategod cover!

:kickass:

Well you have the Florida Death Scene, and the Scandinavian (my personal favorite), but I feel the New York Death metal scene is a little too overlooked. It is seriously the most Brutal of any scene. New York Death Metal Bands:

Incantation
Immolation
Banished
Suffocation
Pyrexia
Morpheus Descends
Winter
Demolition Hammer (Death/Thrash)
Brutal Truth (Grind)

you totally forgot Mortician :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mortician really doesn't seem to fit with the typical NYDM style, which I do like but lesser than Floridian. i like Mortician though, simple but brutal.

I was just going to mention them, you jackass, though a lot of people don't seem to like them (because they're fags).

And there's also shit like Rottrevore and Funerus from PA, Vital Remains from RI, and Funebrarum (though obviously latecomers) from NJ.

Oh yeah and Ceremonium, Malicious Onslaught, Arsenic, and Revenent (or were they from NJ?).

I was just going to mention them, you jackass, though a lot of people don't seem to like them (because they're fags).

And there's also shit like Rottrevore and Funerus from PA, Vital Remains from RI, and Funebrarum (though obviously latecomers) from NJ.

Oh yeah and Ceremonium, Malicious Onslaught, Arsenic, and Revenent (or were they from NJ?).

Malicious Onslaught were a horrible, horrible band.

Yep, all quality stuff. Check out:

Burial
Ceremony
Delirium
Eternal Solstice
Polluted Inheritance
Death Squad
Gorefest
God Dethroned (The Christhunt)
Sempiternal Deathreign
Mystic Charm
Spina Bifida