O/T: Should I feel bad for doing this?

Should I feel bad for doing this?

• Yes, you shocking cunt!

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Nah, I woulda done the same thing

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • What?! You wasted perfectly good Stella you twat!

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

DiscipleOfThePit

Metal F*cking Iain!
Jul 26, 2004
Glasgow, Scotland
www.heathenmetal.com
Alright, last night I got fairly hammered in a pub and, on my way out, picked up a pint (I think it was my pint actually) and poured it over this guy's head. I don't think I broke the pint glass over his head but my recollection of the event is pretty vague.

The guy in question I have known for years from school and he bugs the shit out of me and pretty much everyone else: he's basically a total gimp. Aside from bugging me for merely being himself he didn't actually do anything to deserve getting a pint poured over him.

We did kinda started scrapping outside but the fight got broken up before it could really get going but I reckon I could have taken him.

:Smug:

So my question to you people is: should I feel bad or like I was out of order for drenching an innocent yet complete gimp of a man with a pint?

P.S. The pint was Stella.

:ill:

here's a stroy ..
once a guy at a party waited till my friend got really drunk and then beat the crap out of him just because he personally didn't care for the guy. my friend had never actually done anything wrong to the guy. about 2 weeks later in an alley behind said person's house me and 4 other guys caught up with him and put him in the hospital. he never bothered my friend again.

if you did this because the guy bothers you personaly but, has never done anything wrong to you, all i can hope is you get paid back 10 times worse some night when your at the bar minding your own buisness. if he personaly inflicted wrong doings on you then maybe he deserved it. the old saying is "what goes around ,comes around" .

Is it possible you already know the answer to this question? I think the fact that you are asking us means that you are suffering from some guilty pangs. Even though the guy is annoying, you probably shouldn't have done that that time (maybe another time if he actually "deserved" it but I don't like violence and fights anyway so maybe I'm a bad person to answer this). Personally, I would feel guilty.

Michele

Hmm, I know it was out-of-order but at the same time I was really really drunk and it was funny as fuck.

I do kinda feel bad for the guy seeing as he didn't do anything to deserve it but we both hold a degree of low key resentment for each other. I guess I took it too far.

tsk tsk tsk, just because you were really drunk and it was really funny, doesn't make it right BUT you seem to know that you were probably wrong and I doubt you'll do it again so I think you can enjoy the rest of your weekend now.

Michele

I voted before reading what you´d actually done, (I voted: I´d ´ve done the same, or whatever) and not that I´m saying that I would´ve done it (I´m a pussy, I´d never dare start a fight), but what´s with all the commotion? Have you guys never had a beer poured over you without bitching about it?!?
Instead of getting all worked up about something as stupid as that, I´d be feeling sorry for the guy who feels the need to do this!
I´ve had beers being poured over me, bottles thrown at me, chairs thrown at me, (they seldomly hit their intended target though), of course I got pissed, but fuck it! That´s what happens when you go out.
Now you probably think I´m pussy for not beating the shit out of the people who do this, but I´ve got better things to do, such as keep drinking + I know that people like them will pay their dues somewhere else, if they keep up behaving like that!

I´ve had beers being poured over me, bottles thrown at me, chairs thrown at me, (they seldomly hit their intended target though), of course I got pissed, but fuck it! That´s what happens when you go out.

i'll make sure to avoid your local hangouts. i like to relax and enjoy myself when i'm out and about . times are different now people don't just fist fight they wanna pull guns or knives or 10 of their buddy's wanna get in on it. to many thug wanna be's out for me these days.

karrokid said:
here's a stroy ..
once a guy at a party waited till my friend got really drunk and then beat the crap out of him just because he personally didn't care for the guy. my friend had never actually done anything wrong to the guy. about 2 weeks later in an alley behind said person's house me and 4 other guys caught up with him and put him in the hospital. he never bothered my friend again.

if you did this because the guy bothers you personaly but, has never done anything wrong to you, all i can hope is you get paid back 10 times worse some night when your at the bar minding your own buisness. if he personaly inflicted wrong doings on you then maybe he deserved it. the old saying is "what goes around ,comes around" .
I'm glad you fucked the guy up. He is pussy for waiting for your friend to be shit faced b4 taking him on.

All this fighting takes the fun out of my drinking.

You guys need to hang with me and My Hatred :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

karrokid said:
i'll make sure to avoid your local hangouts. i like to relax and enjoy myself when i'm out and about . times are different now people don't just fist fight they wanna pull guns or knives or 10 of their buddy's wanna get in on it. to many thug wanna be's out for me these days.

Around here (In Denmark) you only have to (seriously) worry about the so called '2nd generation immigrants', from Turkey and the Middle East, they´re the ones with knives and guns! But know this - If your number equals theirs, they´re off! They only fuck with you if they´re outnumbering you = You´re fucked! They come at you witn baseballbats and knives!

I hope Arghamster understands this one - Knus svartskallerne!

WTF? Being drunk is no excuse for shit. How would you feel if your significant other came home sayin "hey I did three guys in the alley tonight, sorry but I was drunk as fuck" I bet that would go over real well eh? If the guy did you no direct wrong you need to make an apology my man. If he is that anoying maybe you should look to hang out somewhere he isnt. You directly with malice embarassed the bastard. If I were him I sure as shit would be layin for you because YOU did do something directly to warrant an ass whoopin... . just my 2 bits....

Miltbrand said:
Instead of getting all worked up about something as stupid as that, I´d be feeling sorry for the guy who feels the need to do this!
Now you probably think I´m pussy for not beating the shit out of the people who do this, but I´ve got better things to do, such as keep drinking + I know that people like them will pay their dues somewhere else, if they keep up behaving like that!

Testify..... plus you run just as big a risk of ending your night posting bond as the fella that "started it" Just isnt worth it. I have been in lots and lots of fights. More than I care to even think about. The bottom line is even the biggest dork is gonna land at least one and it is always gonna hurt. So I would much rather keep my money for more beer and not give it top the court system as well as only needing ice for my drink and not for the swelling.

:worship: yes ... if i were him i would be waiting for the right time to Fuck your ass up......... Watch your BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

The act in itself was a cunt act........... however the beer was stella, so you did the right thing by not drinking a pint of cat piss......

ThraxEm said:
If the guy did you no direct wrong you need to make an apology my man. If he is that anoying maybe you should look to hang out somewhere he isnt. You directly with malice embarassed the bastard. If I were him I sure as shit would be layin for you because YOU did do something directly to warrant an ass whoopin... . just my 2 bits....

Bah! No point apologizing to him seeing as I don't care how high or low I am in his estimations. Everyone I've spoken to on MSN today said it was really funny so I'm not really feeling much guilt now.

I do have a reputation for being a cunt when I'm drunk but I tend to do what I see as funny drunk stuff to my friends and they tend to laugh it off but the guy in question has a fucking shite sense of humour so that was impossible.

e.g. taking a piss in a pub bog, fishing out a urinal cake and throwing it and it hitting my mate in the eye. Granted he did punch me in the stomach but we both found it funny as fuck!