O/T: Should I feel bad for doing this?

Should I feel bad for doing this?

• Yes, you shocking cunt!

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Nah, I woulda done the same thing

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • What?! You wasted perfectly good Stella you twat!

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
What beer do you rate? If you have access to quality Belgian, French and German beers then I'll eat my words but Stella, along with Carlsberg and Kronenbourg, are some of the finest drinks you can get on tap in 90% of Scottish pubs.

Never had the opportunity to buy a lot of better quality European beers though...

Miltbrand said:
I hope Arghamster understands this one - Knus svartskallerne!

Spöa svartskallarna.

Yeah, I know it´s annoying when you live in a area and the people there have to play the "tough-guy" part. It´doesn´t matter if it´s the turks, somalis or the local nazis. I wish some of those guys would meet some real evil fucks and get a lesson in "Opening cans if whoop-ass" for dummies.

imo do that to the wrong person and they will fuck you up. do not underestimate anyone. you dont know what he is capable of. like thraxx said "watch your back".

I did something similar twice, but in my point of view, each one deserved it! Don´t feel guilty for what happenned.

ahh we have all done shit we regret in the heat of the moment u acted ,just dont get that pissed again if u cant handle your actions,dont sweat on it too much man.

You wasted a good pint and took the fun out of being drunk, even if he's a prick you should have been the better man and ignored him. I'd be ready for retaliation the next time you see him..

Now if you broke an empty pint over his head and then slit his throat with the broken shards that would be funny. But don't listen to what I say it will get you locked up....

To Arghamster: I was a bit drunk (and annoyed) last night when I wrote that message to you. It´s not that I´m a nazi or anything, but I just get so fucking angry at them from time to time....

DiscipleOfThePit said:
Nah, the guy's a jesse and I have more friends than him. He won't try anything spectacular.

Revenge is a dish best served Cold........it wouldn't be anything sepctacular.... you wouldn't no what happened UNTIL...... BONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarbysDad said:
All this fighting takes the fun out of my drinking.

You guys need to hang with me and My Hatred :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:I am normally a very mellow dude who won't fight anyone unless they push me to far.

With that being said, if someone did that to me, it would have surely got them an elbow straight in the nose. :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: Drinking is to much fun to deal with assholes who get a little liquid courage and want to fight.

Aww...

I was just speaking to another guy who witnessed the happenings and he said I'm barred from that pub now.

:cry:

It's cool though because, apart from this Friday night I wouldn't have had the chance to go back before I move into my new flat across on the otherside of Scotland anyway.

Ha!

:cool:

Update:

The guy is even more of a pussy than I thought!

He was talking shit saying 'Next time I see the cunt (me) he's getting battered (beaten up)!'

Well, I was waiting for friends to get to the pub and he turned up and stood literally 5 feet away from me for 20 minutes and didn't give me so much as a dirty look!

What a pussy.

I'd still watch my back. Maybe he is waiting for the "right" time, like him with 5 buddies or when he thinks you may have forgotten the whole thing. If he never did anything I'd be surprised. But I don't know if that makes him a pussy if he doesn't. Maybe it just makes you lucky. ;)