oblivion questions

Vital Remains

Just a Man
Oct 12, 2005
In a big building
i love this game. its one out of two games that ive ever played for more that two hours in my whole life and the other one was morrowind. So i have a question. Can you furnish your homes in oblivion? pleas explain if possible. Thanks

I'm pretty sure you can. I know that in the the Skingrad house you can get display cases for armor and weapons and such. As for furniture, I believe theres a person you can talk to in one of the major cities to buy it, but that's all I can tell you.

btw, if you can't tell I love this game too.

Phrozenspite said:
Just beat the whole game(every quest)...
thats pretty sick, and i dont beleive it, i could not have all the time in the world to do that. i heard there are 250 quests in all, which i think is less then morrowind, but some quests are well done.

terrymx said:
thats pretty sick, and i dont beleive it, i could not have all the time in the world to do that. i heard there are 250 quests in all, which i think is less then morrowind, but some quests are well done.
aye i did main quest, Dark Brotherhood, Warriors, Mages, Thieves Guild, Arena, I also went around to every town with a charm I created at the mages guild and talked to every person and got all those quests. I did all the Daedra shrine quests, I did the Mastery trainer quests. my save file is a little under 70 hours(i did it all on the default difficulty)... I bought every spell i could find on a merchant and i'm still sitting on 240k gold

Phrozenspite said:
aye i did main quest, Dark Brotherhood, Warriors, Mages, Thieves Guild, Arena, I also went around to every town with a charm I created at the mages guild and talked to every person and got all those quests. I did all the Daedra shrine quests, I did the Mastery trainer quests. my save file is a little under 70 hours(i did it all on the default difficulty)... I bought every spell i could find on a merchant and i'm still sitting on 240k gold

Daaaaamn...

Vital Remains said:
i love this game. its one out of two games that ive ever played for more that two hours in my whole life and the other one was morrowind. So i have a question. Can you furnish your homes in oblivion? pleas explain if possible. Thanks
you can buy scrolls from certain sellers in each town that upon buying, your house has that part furnished ie dining room, bedroom, etc.

i've beaten most every quest in the game, and am pretty far on a 2nd character. great stuff

no you cannot get slaves past theres one maid you can buy in Skingrad I believe it is for your house... if you attain the rank of Guild Master at each of the guilds usually there is an npc you can get to follow you.

*follow & fight for you.

also if you get sufficiently proficient in "Conjuration" magic, you can use spells to get NPC's and creatures to fight for you, as well as summon creatures to fight for you.

my friend told me there is a slave market and u can buy a slaves freedom and he will follow you and u can give him armor and he will also fight for u2

well your friend is wrong there... also since this is a single player game there isn't any option to give per-se so that right there should disprove it...

and the guys that you talk to who will follow you will only fight for you in certain situations, some of them won't join you in attacking innocents... and some of them run away when facing some of the mobs out of the oblivion gates

Just give me a heavy duty sander,router,planer
maybe a few table saws a half stick of dynamite and a Britney Spears poster and I'll see what I can do:kickass: