Odin's Court with Spock's Beard, Encompass, Human Theory - May 6th at Jaxx...

eaeolian

Division Guitarist
Feb 11, 2002
Woodbridge, VA
www.division-usa.com
...Help out our brothers in metal, and catch a fun show, too. Just drop by this thread in their forum to find out how.

(I'm actually kinda surprised Matt hasn't been here already - of course, I think most of the Divisionaries here already read their forum. In case you don't, though, give 'em a hand!)

eaeolian said:
...Help out our brothers in metal, and catch a fun show, too. Just drop by this thread in their forum to find out how.

(I'm actually kinda surprised Matt hasn't been here already - of course, I think most of the Divisionaries here already read their forum. In case you don't, though, give 'em a hand!)
Thanks Mike! I really appreciate you taking the time out to help us that way! I'm actually surprisd that neither Matt or I had already posted this on your forum. Must be slipping in our old age. ;)

Thanks again!

Rick Pierpont said:
Thanks Mike! I really appreciate you taking the time out to help us that way! I'm actually surprisd that neither Matt or I had already posted this on your forum. Must be slipping in our old age. ;)

Thanks again!

Matt's younger than me...I hope he isn't feeling the affects of old age yet!

Where's my cane?:)

Buy lots of tix people! I REALLY REALLY wish I was there! The Poconos are starting to look less and less attractive and helping a band who has helped me is looking more and more so.