Off Topic: FUCK VICK!!

GateXII

Soul Collector
Jun 26, 2001
Chicago, IL
www.twelfthgate.net
I've despised this fuckin' prick ever since the story came out about the charges, but after watching even part of the Monday night game last night & the fact that this motherfucker might actually get off with next to no punishment makes me wanna puke!! :puke:

I've got a sport for you Mike...how about we let you & all the other NFL fucks who take part in this underground dogfighting bullshit loose in a field somewhere, and we let the dogs loose on your asses!!! Let's see you scramble your way out of that, you fuck!!

Sorry for the rant...I'm just so sick that there's even a discusion about this asshole's NFL future.

No reply necessary.

The rant is perfectly understandable. It's idiots like him that are the reason Pitbulls get a bad rap. To use the cliche: blame the deed, not the breed.

And what sickens me further is that people who do dog fighting even will bring their kids. Like it's some sort of family outing. Morons.

The rant is perfectly understandable. It's idiots like him that are the reason Pitbulls get a bad rap. To use the cliche: blame the deed, not the breed.

And what sickens me further is that people who do dog fighting even will bring their kids. Like it's some sort of family outing. Morons.

A former co-worker of mine recently divorced her husband, who is an animal control officer for McHenry county, and while avid dog-lovers, they swore by the fact that pit bulls are very difficult to control. They have a pack mentality, and if a few get together, they'll turn on anyone - as evident by the attack last year, in which this girls' ex had a lot of tv coverage with.

I'm a dog lover as well, but would be very hesitant to approach a pit bull though I'm sure some owners have very nice, respectable ones as pets.

As far as Vick, he's an idiot. At least we can be fairly certain his football career will be over with the NFL's recent crack-down on problem athletes. His blatant disregard for laws and the consequences of his own actions really bothers me though.

It is not the breed....it is the owners. My girlfreind has a pitbull and it is very sweet....I did get bit in the face and had surgery, but it wasnt his fault, it is a long story....just never put your face near any dog while at the vet.

Any dog can be mean and nasty. I have seen very mean poodles and really freindly Rottweilers. It all depends on how they are raised. Having helped out shelter dogs....they have all been very sweet. I helped out at a dog rescue adoption thing and I wanted to keep the two dogs I was trying to help get adotped to anyone who was walking by.....a funny side note...the guitarist from The Chasm almost got the dogs, his girlfreind wanted them both so bad but he was a bit hesitant due to having to care for 2 dogs...which is a lot of work. Having seen and been around abused shelter pittbulls, they are all not bad. Sure there are some who cant be around other dogs now because of thier moron owners...but most are still able to lead semi normal lifes.

I think they really need to up the charges for any type of animal abuse and fighting. I know I goof around on here alot but when it comes to animals...it is fighting time. I am an animal nut. I have 3 cats sitting here with me now as I type this. I really hope Vick serves some serious time. They need also to really crack down hard on this crime and make people really pay. You dont know how many times when walking my girlfreinds pittbull...tons of little black kids always ask if we fight him..we always say he is a lover not a fighter.

hopefully since now a "celeb" got busted for this things will change.

This thread does deserve a reply. Animals are just as helpless and innocent as human babies and neither deserve to be abused. I am also a huge animal lover and work with a local animal rescue. I currently am fostering a cat in addition to one that I already own. Animals are unconditional lovers and it just breaks my heart to hear about shit like this.

I have been completely appalled by this entire story. I think what gets my goat the most is how "celebrities" tend to squeak above the law. I don't care if it's the guy next door or Vick. You do the crime, you do the time.

No one famous ever pays consequences for their actions.
Vick is a despicable human being who will not get what he truly deserves.

People talk so much about how rock stars, movie stars, and athletes need to be role models.

The problem I see is that the kids never learn consequences of their actions since whenever someone famous has a f*ck up, they get off scott free.

...tons of little black kids always ask if we fight him..we always say he is a lover not a fighter.

Gee...I wonder where these kids got the idea that dogfighting was cool. Motherfuckin' professional athlete FUCKS like Vick!!!!!

I only hope that when that fuck serves time, that the other inmates make him their bitch & make him fight for his life while placing bets on the winner!! I only wish I could get in on 'that' action! :heh:

Gee...I wonder where these kids got the idea that dogfighting was cool. Motherfuckin' professional athlete FUCKS like Vick!!!!!

I only hope that when that fuck serves time, that the other inmates make him their bitch & make him fight for his life while placing bets on the winner!! I only wish I could get in on 'that' action! :heh:

also gangs and other criminal element are to blame too. Most of the dog fighting in the chicagoland takes place in many of the "colorful" area's of our lovely city. The bad part is that the younger kids see this thinking it is cool and think that it is OK to do this. Again...that gang mentality. People have raised the question on allowing certain breeds to be sold to people who are able to raise them right....but then that would just start illegal breeding and thepossiblilty of inbreeding and fucking the bloodline even worse. The only way to solve this issue is by hard force. People caught doing this need to do hard time. They need to make Vick the poster boy for this. A few years is nothing. I am sure he has freinds there already so he will be fine.

dont even get me started on the prision system. My belief is that prision should not be some place to let everyone hang out, work out, watch TV, and rape people. I think they need to have more of those boot camp prisions where they are sleeping in tents and working hard for 12 to 14 hours a day. The people who get life need to also but forced into product testing. Instead of testing stuff on rabbits and rats...test it on inmates. After enough time people will be scared shitless and it may detour a few away from doing a terrible crime. There should be no forms of entertainment for these creeps. No TV and no radio. Due to loser human rights groups these scum bags are allowed a better life inside the system than out. Knowing a few people who served time, they didnt mind it since they had freinds inside and got to hang out all day. sad. Once a stronger rougher system is in place....we will see crimes drop. You need it to be a place that you DONT want to end up at.

this also boils down to the most evil thing in the world which is behind most of this mess. Rap music!!! dont even get me started on this crap.

havent you seen "The Longest Yard".

he will be more famous inside when he starts a football team to play the guards.

:lol:

I do agree Bob with your previous point.
Some of these thugs have a better life IN prison than outside.
They get meals and get to work out a couple hours every day.

We could debate the prison system until we are blue in the face, though we know nothing will change in our lifetime.

The point is that Vick won't even serve a year.
Sadly, he will be even MORE looked up to by impressionable teens since he served "hard time" (Though not "hard" enough)

dont even get me started on the prision system. My belief is that prision should not be some place to let everyone hang out, work out, watch TV, and rape people. I think they need to have more of those boot camp prisions where they are sleeping in tents and working hard for 12 to 14 hours a day. The people who get life need to also but forced into product testing. Instead of testing stuff on rabbits and rats...test it on inmates. After enough time people will be scared shitless and it may detour a few away from doing a terrible crime. There should be no forms of entertainment for these creeps. No TV and no radio. Due to loser human rights groups these scum bags are allowed a better life inside the system than out. Knowing a few people who served time, they didnt mind it since they had freinds inside and got to hang out all day. sad. Once a stronger rougher system is in place....we will see crimes drop. You need it to be a place that you DONT want to end up at.

Hahahaha....FINALLY!! Something we agree a 100% on!! :kickass:

Rob - Don't get too excited.
Bob still won't be making it to the EDGUY show until AFTER Twelfth Gate plays. :lol:

All kidding aside, this story does sicken me, and hopefully everyone else.

Awwwe, Diabolik has KITTIES! XD

Any type of animal abuse pisses me off. I'm one of those people that watches Animal cops because I like seeing people get what they deserve for abusing or neglecting their animals. And in the cases where they can't find the person, I like seeing that the animal was rescued and moved on to a good home. Most people can't watch that show because all it does is make them sad. It doesn't make me sad. It makes me happy to know that there are people out there who care - and that includes those people who call the ASPCA (or other rescues) to say "Hey, this person is fighting dogs" or "this person has a horse that is skinny and limping."

The only thing keeping me from having my own pitbull is the energy required to keep the dog entertained. They are terriers, and ANY terrier, regardless of size, is a bundle of energy, and pretty darned smart. I don't have the time for that right now, sadly. That, and my apartment doesn't allow pets. Otherwise I'd at least have a tarantula by now.

my cats are only temporary...I am just cat sitting. They are insanly in love with me though because I give them tons of attention and stuff. They love laying on my fat belly and stuff. One of them tried to get into the shower with me this morning. Pretty funny. I dont have a moment alone with one of them looking for attention. They are a blast.

Who knows....I may be up front for 12th gate at the Edguy show just to give Rob a hard time.