OFF TOPIC THREAD!!!

damn! I remember when I came back to consciousness after surgery I was miserable as well. Eating is one of my favorite things to do, among other things, and to be totally incapable of doing that is just horrible. :yell: :cry: :zombie: There really is no accurate emoticon for this feeling:p

Thanks guys, I'm really looking fowards to it now... I go in in exactly 5 hours, which will be the afternoon over here, and so I'm spending the night, and won't be home til tomorrow morning... So yeah, I'll rejoin the discussion then, and I should be pretty grumpy and annoyed... :heh: I'll see ya then! :lol:

hey RedInTheSky good work on the Opeth forums, I think we've got them well and truly stirred up on the 'Bands With The Most Creative Riffing' thread... :lol: What a bunch of idiots, all they can do is mock other people's opinions... :heh: Give 'em heaps!!! :kickass:

hehe yeah. Slayer is coming to New Zealand in a month or 2. Its gonna be fukn kik ass :) Not many bands come to our neck of the woods so this is a serious treat for us.

Slayer was freakin awesome Mastodon also played, they were alright. Missed Lamb of God a week or so ago. Now its Dragonforce in May and Nile 2 days afterwards! Its a big year down these ways in the way of concerts.
Did you get the original Cynic release or the one with the bonus tracks and the Portal stuff?

Hell yeah, its freakn awesome. I managed to learn Celestial Voyage, Uroboric forms and How Could I? on the guitar, its some pretty hard shit to pull of good, more practice me thinks.