OFF TOPIC THREAD!!!

progmetaldan

Nov 25, 2006
South Australia
www.myspace.com
This is a thread where Spiral Architect can discuss non-related topics, again without creating a whole load of useless tiny threads... Let's get this forum really active and full of meaningful and fun discussion!

One thing I reckon that is lacking on this forum is no flow of reputation... There's people on some of the other forums with multiple rep bars, who from reading their posts are nothing more than stupid little fanboys, who can do nothing but flame their fellow members and even the band... :heh: The people on this one are far more deserving and I reckon we should get some rep flowing around here... (If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's those little green boxes under your name/place etc. and you can give more to people for making a good point or whatever, by clicking on the little tick/cross button next to their online status...) :D

Man, my Onset Of Putrefaction (Necrophagist) CD still isn't here, and I ordered it about 5 weeks ago :(

I can't find a job!!!!!!:mad: :cry:

My, my, all bad news... :erk: Well good luck with that fellas! :D

I got Universe the other day, it's alright, but I definately prefer Live From Oz and Moonbabies (which I still don't have :mad: )

I also found out that the Uni course I just got accepted in, the fees have to be payed up front, so there goes the guitar I was about to order... :cry:

I should start sending out audition tapes etc to music schools, but as usual I am probably going to procrastinate for a few more weeks/months.:guh:

Give Universe some time. It took me a while to get into but I listen to it now on a regular basis. The only part I really don't like is the rise of pompecles thing at the beginning of king of the universe. It pisses me off.

Yeah I have heard a song off of it. I can say, with complete confidence, that this record may very well be the best thing ever released.

I have it on my hard drive. It is the click track virgil used to record his drum parts. It is all keyboard, no guitar or bass on it.

I have it on my hard drive. It is the click track virgil used to record his drum parts. It is all keyboard, no guitar or bass on it.
Where'd ya get that??? That's pretty exclusive stuff...

I finally got a decent internet connexion, yay!

Cool man! It'll be nice to talk to someone else from the Southern Hemisphere on here... :D

Coolness. Seems like some good discussion goes on there... I'll get more fully into it later this week, cos I'm getting my wisdom teeth out on Wednesday, and I'll be nice and grumpy and full of discussion cos I'll have nothing else to do and won't be able to talk properly... :lol: A week of forums and Live dvd's and soup...

Ouch... If given the option go with laughing gas! I had mouth surgery and they gave it to me. All I remember is flying over bridges and seeing lots of colors.:lol:

I got my wisdom teeth out, all four of them, without any anesthetics. they just numbed my mouth. It was fucking weird, lol.

But, the days that followed were about the worst days of my life. I had to keep biting down on these cotton things to keep em from bleeding, ALL DAY, for like a week, more or less. And I couldn't eat :( I was pissed off at everything, lol.

Well, good luck :p