Offical announcement of Enchant show

No problem with these-- I just don't want full camcorders coming in the door-

What about a digital camera that also happens to have some limited video capability? :rolleyes:

I'm not trying to be difficult... But I just bought this great pocked-sized digital camera last month...

Fujifilm FinePix F20

...which takes great still pictures, and I hope I'll have the privilege of using it at the show.

If I'm asked not to record any video, I'll certainly comply out of respect to you and the band. :loco: (It only has a few minutes' worth of video capacity anyway.)

--Keith

But I thought we were the Prog version of NSync Dave :erk:

Imagine the reasons why it'd be a pain in the ass for you to go to the west coast and you can have an idea of 1/5 of the reason why it would be a pain in the ass for Enchant to go to the east coast. Actually, a little less as they'd have a bunch of equipment to bring over as well.

Economics also come into play. It's an unfortunate truth, but it remains a truth just the same.

Sadly/Thankfully Enchant is not exactly NSync or some other crappy pop band that can fill any venue they play at with crazed 14 year old girls, and I'm sure you don't want them to lose money on a performance anymore than they want to.

KICK ASS for sure!

I am sure you guys will get this thing rolling strong Eric, thanks for the disc, great stuff, very nice!

See you soon man.

This show is going to kick ass and I hope everyone has the opportunity to come out and see this unique night of killer music.:kickass:

Super amazing awesome show!

:headbang:

It's a little absurd how awesome Enchant is live. It's just not right. Even when Enchant isn't prepared as with those last minute additions, it still comes out more better and more energetic than virtually every other band I've seen live.

I wish I could have been half as impressed with Redemption. The keyboardist seemed to be the only one who was really enjoying himself.

They probably deserve another try, though, I felt bad for poor ol' Ray. ;)

Hey there, SeattleMan,

It's been great hanging out with you at the show and party!

But I have to respectfully disagree with you... I loved seeing/hearing Redemption. I definitely saw each of them enjoying themselves -- perhaps, yes, more subdued, but I never had the feeling any of them didn't want to be up there.

I also got to meet the whole lot of 'em in their RV after the show. What a humble, thankful, genuine group of guys... Not unlike another group of guys we know. :)

Oh, I dunno, I'm pretty sure there are some places Ray would have rather been. ;)

I would have loved a chance to meet Nick, you lucky Dog. Maybe next time. :erk:

Great to meet you, though...maybe I'll see you again at the May show. I'm not sure I'll be able to make it as I'm moving in late April or early May, but I'll sure try!

I told the guys last night but I will say it again, Enchant had a freaking awesome awesome set!!! They were amazing...Thank you guys so much for that...Great to hang out before and after Ed, Doug, Ted, Sean & Bill... You guys rule!!!

Nice to meet a few of you from the board too, it was a great all around time!!!! Until May, cheers

Bear

Hey all,

Great to meet some of you last night. Here is the set list for those who couldn't make it.

Tug of War 7:30 100
At Death’s Door 7:15 132
Below 0 6:30 145
King 4:30 116
Catharsis 6:00 121

Hostile World 6:30 122
Fade 2 Grey 8:00 131
What 2 Say 5:00 85
Blind Sided 6:45 100
Standing Ground 5:30 147
Sinking Sand 7:46 100
Under Fire 6:00 164
Comatose 9:00 130

Total 86min25sec

Encore
Medley 15:00 100
Oasis 9:15 160

Hey guys,

Thank you so much for the amazing show! Your performances were energetic and electrifying! I loved the setlist, and THANK YOU for doing Hostile World! And thank you for once again spending time with many of us!

~Kristin
Viadragon~still flying high...