When
Bleak
In My Time
TGC
Face of Melinda
Deliverance
Blackwater Park
Demon of the fall

Orlando Bloom!!!! This dude kept yelling it and old Axenrot ( who kicked major ass on Deliverance) stood up and acted like he was shooting arrows!
Funny shit!

Mordecai9999 said:
theyre saving Ghost of Perdition for Worcester.

OMGOOGLIES!!!!! I'm going to that show. If they replace TGC with Ghost of Perdition and played The Moor..... man that would be so freakin awesome. Plus Bleak, When, Deliverance, Blackwater Park... holy shit.

cant wait for the november 4th show here in buffalo :-D

what would be kick ass is if they come out with a bloodbath song :-D (since its mike and matrin axenrot...its a possibility...lol a guy can dream 2!)

i was gonna go to the show tonight in toronto...but its sold out :( and im not taking a bus up to toronto and paying $60 for a ticket...im already heading up to toronto tomorrow for the cryptopsy/suffocation/aborted show and its gonna cost me $70 for a greyhound...i need my license and a car dammit...lol

just came back from Toronto show... fucking fantastic!!!

Flawless show except for about the first 2 minutes of Baying... while they were still trying to get the sound right... after that the entire evening was flawless...all the extra little things they throw into the songs (especially now that per is here) is frickin' amazing...and it seems like Mike just keeps gettin better and better at guitar...

Baying of the Hounds
When
Bleak
In my Time of Need
The Grand Conjuration
Face of Melinda
Deliverance
Blackwater Park

Encore: Demon of the Fall...

one thing that sucked... is the little youths... I'm sorry, I know I should be tolerant...but they infuriate me with their stupidity... I wish Opeth shows were 19+

Stimuli said:

Flawless show except for about the first 2 minutes of Baying... while they were still trying to get the sound right... after that the entire evening was flawless...all the extra little things they throw into the songs (especially now that per is here) is frickin' amazing...and it seems like Mike just keeps gettin better and better at guitar...

Baying of the Hounds
When
Bleak
In my Time of Need
The Grand Conjuration
Face of Melinda
Deliverance
Blackwater Park

one thing that sucked... is the little youths... I'm sorry, I know I should be tolerant...but they infuriate me with their stupidity... I wish Opeth shows were 19+

Where is The Moor??? :confused: I'm still very much looking forward to my show on Sunday but damn i really want to see them play The Moor.

Glad you had fun though dude!

I'm seeing them tomorrow... I'd prefer The Moor but Face Of Melinda would be excellent as well.

Sounds like a great setlist.. I hope I get to see something off of Orchid or Morningrise someday though.

Stimuli said:

Baying of the Hounds
When
Bleak
In my Time of Need
The Grand Conjuration
Face of Melinda
Deliverance
Blackwater Park

I hear you about the kiddies. I was at the show in TO as well. Did you notice how the crowd in the Balcony (where you suppsedly had to be 19+), though not perfect, was so much more I don't know....respectfull maybe??? than the morons down below. I almost cried when, during the first interlude there on blackwater park, where its quiet and the song has that trippy, kind of wavey atmosphere going, all of a sudden the kids below began to clap! CLAP! Like it was some sort of country barn Ho-Down! Speaking of Ho's down, the balcony provided ample coverage of that spaced out groupie in the orange panties and red hair doing her body surf thing all night...But I digress...

Anyway, Awsome Show. They came out guns blazing tonight. :headbang:
I have to say, I really suffered through Nevermore. God, how I wish Pelican would have stayed on as an opener. In all honesty, I wish the Opening Act...Fireball Ministry I think they were, would have just kept playing untill Opeth was ready. Im not saying Nevermore wasn't technically sound or anything, ther're just not my cup of tea. When Opeth finally took the stage, it made it all the sweeter that they were so dam good on this evening.
Deliverance and Blackwater PArk were the highlights of the show for me. They just owned me. I heard Mikeal saying something about headign back to these parts sometime early in the new year which is good news. :headbang:

I have to say that its so true that the younger fans do get a bit over excited, although im only 17, i just like to watch in quiet and not be disturbed. Although in england because any kid can now get alchohol From about 16 onwards you always get Wankers shouting all the time. I was standing at the front and these drunk guys wanted to give a cardboard sign to mikael saying 'opeth we love you' (?!) and was telling me i had to get out of the way as i was at the front. baisicly said no. and got pushed and yelled at for the rest of the show. thats not cool. Buts its not all of the kids. just a few.

let there be doom said:
I hear you about the kiddies. I was at the show in TO as well. Did you notice how the crowd in the Balcony (where you suppsedly had to be 19+), though not perfect, was so much more I don't know....respectfull maybe??? than the morons down below. I almost cried when, during the first interlude there on blackwater park, where its quiet and the song has that trippy, kind of wavey atmosphere going, all of a sudden the kids below began to clap! CLAP! Like it was some sort of country barn Ho-Down! Speaking of Ho's down, the balcony provided ample coverage of that spaced out groupie in the orange panties and red hair doing her body surf thing all night...But I digress...

:headbang: did any of you hear me during bleak say "STOP FUCKING CLAPPING"

the clapping was so annoying and so was that spaced out girl with her ass in my face the whole show- too many SOTU kids at this show, but still an awesome show and I'm glad Opeth is gaining more notoriety and making more money- they totally deserve it.

wasn't that funny when we all fell over like dominoes during When..

and I think Mikael's guitar messed up at the beginning of Grand Conjuration

AWESOME SHOW!

PS: did anyone buy the 2005 tour shirt- mine is all faded :(