Official Off Topic Thread

Montu Sekhmet said:
beer is merely adequate.

You're a sinner. During easter and all and you're sinning. Please take a moment and think over your sinful and rude sayings. "Beer is merely adequate" ??! You're going to hell young disciple.

SilentRealm said:
na ah.. opeth is WAY better than beer

p.s. I'm supposed to be doing an assignment.. instead im harrassing the forum like all good busy school/working people should.

Ok, but how about Opeth+beer? Can you beat that? No you can't!

Yeah you can beat that actually.

Opeth+Beer at a decent price would kick the shit out of that. Gigantour beers were what, like 8$? Proulxski was probably at the same show as I was so correct me if I'm wrong.

I love Beer, and I also love Halo 2 on XBox live AND lotsa weed. Before Anyone comments this and a Flame War erupts, tomorrow's 4/20, and I havent smoked in a year and a half. OMFGROTFFLMFAOBECAUSEICANTFUCKINGWAITFORHALOONXBOXLIVEANDWEEDANDLISTENINGTOSOMUCHKICKASSMUSICATTHESAMETIMEANDNOTREALLYPLAYINGHALOATTHESAMETIMEOMFGICANTFUCKINGWAITFORTOMORROWITSGONNAKICKSOMUCHFUCKINGASSANDICANTFUCKINGWAITIMSOIMPATIENTTHATIMFUCKINGTALKINGINMOTHAFUKKINCIRCLES!!!!!!!
Unlike usual, that's not an acronym. If you have plenty of spare time, and nothing to do, you can figure that out if you want. I myself actua;;y already forgot what I said.

Taliwakker said:
What's the assignment on Ms Realm?

My argument:

When considering genetics vs environment as the key predictor of human behaviour, that genetics is the most important factor as it can discriminate between what environments are experienced and additionally the percieved impact of those environments upon the individual.

sorry you asked? :p

As for the beer, I COULD say only if you agree to buy me shots of chartreuse BUT I dont plan to get drunk so you better make it redbull and vodkas or something :p - I need something to keep me awake so I can be back at the airport by 730am lol.