Official Off Topic Thread

Oh and by the way....

nightwish_gr.jpg

ODES%20OF%20ECSTASY(embossed).jpg

They look different to me. Similar concept but the skulls are positioned differently, and one has trees, the other does not. It seems one thing to completely redo the entire art, that makes it sufficiently different imo, if it even was the same.

They are, the live in Indonesia
dragon.jpg

:p

I know, i know im being a smart ass...

There is actually a extinct australian version of the komodo dragon called Megalania, which was 25 ft long. It was said to die out around 20,000 years ago.

and yet recent fossils have been found in norway of a part fish part lizard creature, as you always see in those cheesy evo videos. who says they won't find a massinve dragon skull next?

Actually, flying reptile wouldn't be that radical. There were plenty of reptile dinosours that could fly.

And as far as breathing fire, yes very unlikly. But, the combination of platinum and hydrogen and oxygen (which can be achieved from gases created in digestion) can create fire. I know, this is extremly doubtful though.

Non the less, a winged T-Rex type of creature is very plausible. How do you explain of cultures in different parts of the world, who were isolated from each other all have dragons in their myths?

last year scientists discovered a 13 ft. long reptile
godzillacroc.gif

It looked somewhat related to crocodiles, but as you can see, its snout is much shorter,it had serrated teeth, and most disturbing, it had fins.

Now if a crocodile and grow a dragon face and fins..

why cant it grow wings?

as you can see, i am interested in cyrptozoology.

War_Blade said:
How do you explain of cultures in different parts of the world, who were isolated from each other all have dragons in their myths?
There are so many similarities between isolated cultures that it's kind of vague to mention that. Why did all the cultures believe in a higher power? Why are pyramids all over the place? Why is astronomy so important in all those cultures?