Official Off Topic Thread

heh... speaking of women troubles.... would a woman mind dropping me an IM for some help here? I need to know what exactly a certain girl is thinking, but it requires a LOT of explanation that i am not exactly willing to make... erm... public knowledge. Any help appreciated :)

thanks silent! By the way, i am going back to El Jimbo's post (legofarley)... dude, keep with the guit fiddle... but don't MAKE love to it. Strings cause some SERIOUS chaffage man... not like i know or anything... *cough*...but... well would you look at the time... later guys.

Macy said:
Eh, for us who want to get out of a big mess, what the hell am I supposed to do? I told my ex we'll be friends for a while and he comes after two weeks "Wanna get together again? Please?" Why doesn't he figure out that 'friends' is equal to "I like you but not in that way?"

The main thing most people don't seem to understand is that there are PLENTY more fish in the sea.

Shreddy, I can't help but wondering... you keep claiming you're 13 but your bio says you're a high-school student... Are you just amazingly smart and skipped several years of school or are you just pulling our legs? Maybe another one of those irony things everyone once in a while forgets to take not so serious..?

Just wondering :confused:

Hey, I've wondered about Shreddy too. He sure seems to have his s*** together for a 13 year old. Or is this some Austrailian adolescent intelligence that we're not familiar with ????? :p
Well, FREAKIN-AY ! (see "FUNNY" thread) o_O

Zax666 said:
The main thing most people don't seem to understand is that there are PLENTY more fish in the sea.

I'd also say that girls should learn, NEVER tell an ex "lets just be friends" at least right away, depending on how infatuated he is with you. Just give him time, don't see him, talk to him, whatever for a good long while, and when he's completely over you, THEN see if a friendship can work, if not...well...Im sure you'll meet other friends :p

@ Pharoah, Macy,
Woah, that was a compliment! Thanks. I'm not that smart for my age, am i? You can be sure that I'm not lying. And 13 year olds are in high-school here. It is junior school in years 1-7 and high school in years 8-12. I'm in year 8. There's no middle-school or anything here.

Maybe it's Mike Romeo under cover... :err:

I Wish I was...

Oh, and Pharoah, In the shithole 'Oz its not "Freaking-Ay" - It is "Bloody Oath", "Fucking 'A, mate", "I rekon, ay?"
Just to clear things up:p

Mr. Shred-ididle said:
And 13 year olds are in high-school here. It is junior school in years 1-7 and high school in years 8-12. I'm in year 8. There's no middle-school or anything here.
I don't know of any country that has a system with middle schools.
BTW I've been learning at a high school from year 5, even tho the system here is similar. The maths high school in my city gets one or two classes from year 5 to year 7, with supposedly better education quiality.

So I'm one of these smart asses. :cool:

Mr. Shred-ididle said:
@ Pharoah, Macy,
Woah, that was a compliment! Thanks. I'm not that smart for my age, am i? You can be sure that I'm not lying. And 13 year olds are in high-school here. It is junior school in years 1-7 and high school in years 8-12. I'm in year 8. There's no middle-school or anything here.

Really? Wow, you sure know a lot for your age. I'm impressed. I thought I had finaly found something to blow your cover with the high-school thing because in Sweden it's what we call the three years after 9th grade.

Hi Mike! ;)

Yngvai X said:
I'd also say that girls should learn, NEVER tell an ex "lets just be friends" at least right away, depending on how infatuated he is with you. Just give him time, don't see him, talk to him, whatever for a good long while, and when he's completely over you, THEN see if a friendship can work, if not...well...Im sure you'll meet other friends :p

The way it was is that he was pissing me off with his elitist-attitude so I started to avoid him, I didn't want to hang around his neck as usual :D plus constantly talked about other guys (also one you all might be familiar with). He countered me by behaving like an asshole being really un-friendly. Later he defended this by saying that working at McDonald's put him in a bad mood...

When I'd had my overdose of aggitation I told him how angry I was and that we should be friends for a while to rebuild the basics of our relationship since we really have nothing in common. He likes death and black metal...

Yesterday he begged me to get back together again.