Official Off Topic Thread

Mr. Shred-ididle said:
Oh, and Pharoah, In the shithole 'Oz its not "Freaking-Ay" - It is "Bloody Oath", "Fucking 'A, mate", "I rekon, ay?"
Just to clear things up:p

:lol: (I was sure I heard Crocodile Dundee say FREAKIN' AY)

So you're NOT Mike Romeo, Mr. Shreddy???? :Spin:

No I'm not MJR, but my shredding skills are way beyond his level. He idolises me and is allways asking InsideOut to get a tour in the Gold Coast, Australia so he can have lesons with me. He is very,v very bad compared to me. :)lol:)

lmfao shreddi..

Oh!! Guess what!! I was makin my bf listen to some more SyX today (slowly conditioning him)..and he admitted to me that he "doesn't hate" Awakenings..which is more up his alley anyway in the style, so i knew he would like it..

So now im all like.. ha!!!! i will get him liking them yet..mwahahahhaa..its only a matter of time, u just gotta get one song in the door and its all smooth sailin from there.. lol..

Hey, bringing this thread back once again. What's going on everyone? I'm just kinda hangin' out... got a new job at the local YMCA so i guess that's cool... more monay!

I still got no job cause I'm lazy. I have to wake up at 7 30 every other day which sucks cause I'm lazy. Thats pretty much it for me. Good news is I just got Threshold's "Hypothetical" and I love it!

Iced earth is fun stuff to play. I like the song iced earth... especially the alive in athens version... that middle part is really fast and fun as hell to play. Jon's a rhythm guitar god.