Official Off Topic Thread

But not pirate grenades... because... um.... PIRATES WOULD WIN DAMNIT!!! :lol:
Ok, so mabey ninjas appear to have the advantage, but i still think pirates would win.

It all depends on where the battle is held. Pirates can only fight to the best of their abilities with their ship, and ninjas do best on foot. If the ninjas jump aboard the pirate ship, the pirates are screwed. Can ninjas swim?

I don't mean to bring in an arbitrary party here, ... ... but MIDGETS would kill them all! I mean, all they would have to do would be to nibble their kneecaps and poke their bums, and it would bring a fall to the mighty ninjas and pirates. I mean, both ninjas and pirates will be so busy with the temptation to toss them, that they will let down their guards! Not only that, but midgets have wee grenade launchers that are twice as efficient. They also have small extremities that allow them to be propelled gracefully through the water.

So yesterday was Independence Day, and to celebrate, I got together with some friends, and we decided to try to blow up a coconut with bottle rockets. It doesn't work :Smug: We went to a big open field, stuffed a bunch of the fireworks inside the coconut, and lit them. I wouldn't think that explosives would interest us college girls as much as they did :Shedevil: We'll get some M80's for next time- we'll blow that coconut up yet! hehehe Well, its kinda hard considering fireworks are illegal in Illinois....... :D

I'm out for just a few days and you've written so much!
You bastards!!!
(Keep up the tempo!!!)
BTW if a guitarist is, say Vai cool, Romeo tallented and very handsome, does he have equal chances to get laid with Russ "Heartbreaker" Allen?