Official Off Topic Thread

I sawCharlies angles today. It was ok, i guess. WAY too cheezy, korny, hollywoodised, "popcorn candy" for me. But it had some funny scenes in there. And GODDAMN!! they are hot!!!

So this lead me to this - which angle is the hottest in your opinion? For me its Lucy Liu?
But what about you?

Mr. Shred-ididle said:
I sawCharlies angles today. It was ok, i guess. WAY too cheezy, korny, hollywoodised, "popcorn candy" for me. But it had some funny scenes in there. And GODDAMN!! they are hot!!!

So this lead me to this - which angle is the hottest in your opinion? For me its Lucy Liu?
But what about you?

Yeah, she's cool.

Macy said:
What? No way! Mario is DA MAN!!! :headbang:

naw mario is sooooo lame. I mean, what can he do? Sometimes he can throw fireballs, sometimes he can fly....am I forgetting stuff? Sonic on the other hand can practically turn himself into a chainsaw, he can be invinsible to fire with the right sheild, he's fast....but most importantly, he looks much cooler!

I'm not bashing your opinion of mario ;) I'm just in an obsessive sonic phase right now :p

The Metal Chick said:
naw mario is sooooo lame. I mean, what can he do? Sometimes he can throw fireballs, sometimes he can fly....am I forgetting stuff? Sonic on the other hand can practically turn himself into a chainsaw, he can be invinsible to fire with the right sheild, he's fast....but most importantly, he looks much cooler!

I'm not bashing your opinion of mario ;) I'm just in an obsessive sonic phase right now :p

Sephiroth (Final Fantasy 7) owns all of them :-D

I'm gonna do some complaining now, and even though this is an off-topic thread, it is SymX related.

So...I got together with some friends last night and we watched The Big Lebowski, which is my all time favorite movie, and we all died laughing at it's hilarity, but I digress. The friend that was hosting the party had asked me to bring some SymX because I'm always talking about them and she was curious. Even though I knew she wouldn't like it, I obliged. I brought the Odyssey as that is my personal fav, and she put it on. Nobody was really listening, everyone was chatting, but I was willing to accept the fact it would be background music. So then in comes this jerkface guy who I've never met before, and he says, "We're gonna listen to my music now," and put on some really crappy dance music halfway through Inferno. At least let the song finish!! But no. He made a lot of smart ass comments to me throughout the night. I really hate some people... :Shedevil:

Ok, the Oddessey, I return the deed. I made that really funny comment my sig.
Just out of mutial respect, you dig?