Official Off Topic Thread

Yeah, that stuff is pretty scary. One of my friends listens to thrash/death metal. I was in his car one day while he was listening to one particular song that was really death/grindcore sounding. He was like "this is christian music dude". Then I listened closely to what was being said (you have to with that thrash/death music), and I could hear him say stuff like "you bastaaaaaaaards.....Jesus is my F...ing saviour......you will buuuurn in shitty heeeellll forever for dissssbeleeiiiving!!!". It was pretty bad and sounded like he was grabbing himself in the groin to get his voice to sound like that. Quite bad and scary at the same time.

LOL!!! Just ignore that I can't believe I actually posted in the wrong thread! Well I guess my post really is "off topic"! Just ignore my blathering.

So I found out the other day that my neighbor (whose name is Russell, lol) likes to dress in women's clothes. :guh: It was weird because I would see this strange woman getting into his car, and I couldn't figure out who it was. Then my mom found out it was him because he waved to her as he came out wearing a dress and a wig. He's a very nice, friendly man, and he's married. He also owns a motorcycle. So sometimes he's a biker dude, and sometimes he a woman. :err: Whatever floats your boat, right?

Hey did anybody here used to be (of maybe still is) a Sega Genesis nerd? I totally was like when it first came out. I say this because today I had a sudden urge to play the best video game ever made: Sonic the Hedgehog :tickled: yes I can hear you all laughing. Anyway, I played today, and I must say that I am the Sonic champion. The crazy thing is that I used to have the music to each zone memorized, and would sing them at random. And as I played today I remembered all the tricks I had learned so many years ago. Sonic RULES! :loco:

Oh man, the music from the Starlight stage in Sonic was awesome! I also loved Strider, that was my favorite for awhile. I started off as a NES geek, then sold it and my games to get a Genesis, then sold all that to get Super NES...now I only have the GameCube, but sometimes wish I got the X-Box. I'm not really a gamer though, it's more for my wife!
Seriously!

no :D

Yes Starlight stage is great! I do think that some of the best music is in Sonic&Knuckles, that game is hard as hell!!

I'm also into PS1, but I love Grand Theft auto for PS2. And omg, who knows the game Bust-a Move? That game is so hilarious!

No, i agree... sonic is one of the best games EVER!!!! i love it... i used to have all the sonic games for game gear lol... those were fun times... fun times.