Official Off Topic Thread

Trust him. He is disgusting. He lives like a mafia. Actually he is mafia.

On the other hand, the man who is playing the "bağlama" (stringed instrument) is just the opposite. He is a very kind person.

Rose Immortal said:
You know, though...somehow I have a feeling that if he could've picked the way he wanted to go, he would've wanted to go "in action".

Not by a freak accident. It's like 1/1000000 chance of that happening. On the other hand, he was probably like "Crikey! I can stick my finger in it's eye! CRIK.................y.

Montu Sekhmet said:
Not by a freak accident. It's like 1/1000000 chance of that happening. On the other hand, he was probably like "Crikey! I can stick my finger in it's eye! CRIK.................y.

Well, from the description I heard, all he was doing was swimming near the ray, not even touching it, and it just freaked out without warning.

Rose Immortal said:
Well, from the description I heard, all he was doing was swimming near the ray, not even touching it, and it just freaked out without warning.

yeah I know, I was just bringing light to a sad situation. He would be one to do that though.

You know what? I just found out that I'm gonna be the center of attention in my school on Monday, since it's gonna be my first time going to school on 9-11 since 2001. I think I'll bring my guitar.

Ptah Khnemu said:
You know what? I just found out that I'm gonna be the center of attention in my school on Monday, since it's gonna be my first time going to school on 9-11 since 2001. I think I'll bring my guitar.
I actually start school on the 11th too, today was just a stupid re-initiation thing that many of us seniors had to go to. With you being in NY in all, I suppose the first day of school being 9/11 is much more significant, although it is obviously significant to most everyone else here.

No, that's not my first day. Yesterday was my first day. This is just the first year that I'm actually gonna be in school on the 11th.

Also, for anyone who plans on watching the tv when they read the names of the victims n shit, My mom is reading names. She's reading from "Br___" to "Bu___".

DoomsdayZach said:
Dr Pepper = :danceboy:
Dr. Pepper is the best kind of soda in existence, and its so wildly underrated.

And tubbs, I know you might think Moxie is better.. But you are obviously mistaken :p

EDIT: Your post below this doesn't count as a valid response or defense.

MrFast said:
And tubbs, I know you might think Moxie is better.. But you are obviously mistaken :p
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA!