Official Off Topic Thread

MrFast said:
Dr. Pepper is the best kind of soda in existence, and its so wildly underrated.

agreed, that's about the only thing I ever drink besides water. Mr. Pibb is aweseom too.

Jax said:
Dr. Pepper tastes like cough syrup mixed with puree of ass. :ill:

Now how in the hell did you puree an entire ass?
Who's ass was it? Did it kick when you tried to put it in the blender?
I'm LOL'ing pretty hard over your description.......

I Like DP & MP, but these new fangled cokes & pepsis with cherry vanilla etc. etc.? Absolutely disgusting. That stuff tastes like runoff from a leper felching factory!

J-Dubya

Since we're in the off-topic thread, I'm gonna pull you off topic: is anybody else having trouble getting the official Blind Guardian site and forum to load up properly??

I really don't understand how such a bullshit win the best series award for TV. I mean "24". If this is the best show in USA, i can't think how the worse are :) Damn, what happened to "Die Hard" spirit ? It was the real deal.

Beelzebub said:
Is drinking water passe now?
DoomsdayZach said:
Pretty much
Ooh, water. I can... get that for... free.... in my kitchen.

Last Night, I saw Taladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. That movie was fuckin' funny.

"If you wanna learn how to drive again, you gotta learn how to face your fear."
"There's a Cougar in the passenger seat."
"The cougar is our fear. You gotta learn how to face your fears."
"But it's a Cougar!!"
"No sudden movements now. If you're calm, he'll be calm."
"Okay, I'm just gonna calm down, and drive the car.... with a cougar in it."
*opens the door, and the cougar mauls him"
"Get up boy, you gotta face your fears."
"I can't face my fears!! I got a cougar on me!!!"
:lol:

turke said:
I really don't understand how such a bullshit win the best series award for TV. I mean "24". If this is the best show in USA, i can't think how the worse are :) Damn, what happened to "Die Hard" spirit ? It was the real deal.

24 was great during the first season..the second was a bit weak & too often predictable, & after that, the 'OMGWTFBBQ Jack Bauer is the only one who can save the President/country/world' premise just got old & wore out..sad that they can't just let it go, much less award it for dragging its corpse along.

Ptah Khnemu said:
Ooh, water. I can... get that for... free.... in my kitchen.

Last Night, I saw Taladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. That movie was fuckin' funny.

"If you wanna learn how to drive again, you gotta learn how to face your fear."
"There's a Cougar in the passenger seat."
"The cougar is our fear. You gotta learn how to face your fears."
"But it's a Cougar!!"
"No sudden movements now. If you're calm, he'll be calm."
"Okay, I'm just gonna calm down, and drive the car.... with a cougar in it."
*opens the door, and the cougar mauls him"
"Get up boy, you gotta face your fears."
"I can't face my fears!! I got a cougar on me!!!"
:lol:
If you don't like big red, Fuck you!

Jax said:
24 was great during the first season..the second was a bit weak & too often predictable, & after that, the 'OMGWTFBBQ Jack Bauer is the only one who can save the President/country/world' premise just got old & wore out..sad that they can't just let it go, much less award it for dragging its corpse along.
The first season I watched was the marwan one and I really like it. Then the last one was a lot worse, so they should probably call it quits about now.