Official Off Topic Thread

Ptah Khnemu said:
Only whores, ugly girls, wierd girls and the few cool ones who are just plain unlucky.

whores: not really, not only do they get tons of guys.. they actually get paid for it :p

ugly girls: not really again, as its actually the uglier girls who seem to get hit on the most.. see I've noticed alot of guys (in the town I'm at anyway) like to hit on girls who in their mind they believe no other guy is hitting on - thus scoring easy sex (and this isn't just my perception, many guys I've met will freely admit this).. the problem? if alot of guys are thinking this way they are in fact hitting on a girl who is being chased by many..

weird girls: I dunno about this one either..wouldn't weird=freaky=kinky? therefore these girls would be highly desirable to men for sexual purposes (they'll be complaining about her later though when she pee's on them during sex)

unlucky cool girls: this category is the most likely I would say coz they would likely know what sort of guy they are looking for and keep the tools of the world at arms distance.. and because good guys seem hard to find, they would spend longer periods of time being single (most 'cool' chicks I know are like this).

FUCK I hate job hunting...

I just had to get that out of my system.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.