Official Off Topic Thread

copy.jpg

My soon to be new sig. Thoughts? I took out Blind Guardian and Kamelot to put in Behemoth, Vader, and Borknagar.

^ back on the chip topic, do you guys in the states get 'red rock deli' chips? (prolly not I'd say) - now THOSE are awesome.. they are now the only chips I'll eat, my favs being 'honey and dijon' or 'honey soy chicken'

My favorite are Utz crab chips..we don't have them here in Michigan, though, so I have to buy them online & have them shipped here. Mmmm crab chips *drool*.

something I miss about not being in the states anymore is the Snyder's Jalapeno Pretzel Pieces.. I used to be so addicted to them.. mind you, there's ALOT of foods from the states that I sorely miss.. :(

If I play my cards right, I may finally have a girlfriend by the end of the night. :D:kickass::oops:
copy.jpg

My soon to be new sig. Thoughts? I took out Blind Guardian and Kamelot to put in Behemoth, Vader, and Borknagar.
Put Kamelot back in, you bastard.:Smug:
I saw Ketchup flavored chips in Canada once but I was too big of a wuss to buy them, for fear of hating them. Are they any good?
I've seen those :yuk:
something I miss about not being in the states anymore is the Snyder's Jalapeno Pretzel Pieces.. I used to be so addicted to them.. mind you, there's ALOT of foods from the states that I sorely miss..
When did you live in the States?