Official Off Topic Thread

I saw Ketchup flavored chips in Canada once but I was too big of a wuss to buy them, for fear of hating them. Are they any good?

Wow, this post made me think for like ten minutes. Ketchup chips are delicious! I can't believe you guys don't have those over there, I thought they were mass produced or something.

I mean, even the big companies like Lays and Doritos have ketchup chips. They're very very common here, and people like them alot.

@ Proulxski: The Ms. Vickys chips are actually the ones I meant, I always get mixed up between those and the Maine Coast.. Holy fuck those miss Vickys are delicious... I love the BBQ ones and Jalapeno ones equally, so don't make me choose.

@ Ptah - why is that? tell us more.. and.. is she hot? she better be hot.. only the best for my Ptah thanks :lol:
:lol: She's no Goddess :)notworthy SilentRealm), but she's pretty easy on the eyes. On halloween, when I met her at a party I went to (that I actually don't remember much of, after smoking lots and lots of pot), she told my bandmates that I was fucking sexy in my leather pants, and so they all devised a plan to get me to hook up with her, and last night, we were hanging out, and she was awesome! (She actually tolerates metal!! :headbang:That's really really hard to find around me.) And tomorrow night, we're getting together, and Im gonna try getting her to go to a movie with me, and I'm gonna feel so cool!! :D

Unfortunately, my plans for today to do Yoga with her had fallen through. :cry:

Congratulations Ptah!:kickass:

To celebrate this even more I'm going to browse back to page 1 of the old topics and raise some interesting threads.

Zomg, Zach, is it just the computer, or did you change your avatar to actually be a link that says "DoomsdayZach's Avatar"? That is AMAZING!! And yes, I should.
Btw, I have a date with her tonight, and off from school tomorrow. :headbang:
Did she hit her head? Or does she have a mental illness?

JK.
Yarg.

WOOOOOOO, I am EMPLOYED!!! :D

It's not the best job on Earth (call center doing public opinion), but at least it's some kind of job experience and the people there seemed extremely nice.

Weird-ass hours, but again, I can live with that. :)

Reactions: Anonymous
Pfft, Jobs are for n00bs. :D I kid, I kid. I actually still need a job. Congradulations on stickin' it to the man, Rose! :headbang: