Official Off Topic Thread

Wow, if you guys think this forum has issues... please go visit Children of Bodom, Opeth, General Music Discussion.... et al.
The thing about the Opeth forum is... to like it you have to be in some esoteric group or whatever. I guess the people who laugh at arguments like myself would count? I don't know how to explain it, but I really like it over there.

I disagree with the people who draw comparisons between this forum and others on UM. It's sort of like saying "At my other job we're allowed to...", "Well Billy's mom lets him do..." etc. Just as the aforementioned (and rather annoying) statements would of course garner the responses "You're not at your other job!" and "I'm not Billy's mom!", this isn't the Opeth/COB/*insert rambunctious forum here* forum. People who post here have for a long time prided themselves in being civil to one other, and it is what attracts new posters. All of you were new at one point, so just remember what it was like before you flame a newcomer.

If you think Jax & I are going to step back and re-evaluate this and let it continue to happen, you're wrong. Dead wrong.

And you're dead wrong about what i was saying. Not important.

This ain't gonna end well either way, so i'm out of the discussion. I really don't know what else can be said. I already admitted i went to far with a few things. This just ain't fun anymore at the moment to be honest. This reminds me of working for the state (which i do).

"he said this"
"well she said this"
"let's get the supervisor involved"
"let's escalate this to the director!!!"

But seriously, the mood right now seems to be like (to quote dane cook) daddy just hit mommy at the dinner table and everyone is still trying to eat. Since it's obvious that the majority of the forum goers (even the regulars) aren't involved in this, why can't we take this to PM's and let the forum keep going uninterrupted?

At any rate, as i said before i really didn't see a problem before this. but whatever you guys decide is cool. might as well just move along, nothing to see here.

Maybe we should post some caturday pictures.

1168316869878-1.jpg

1168329117205.jpg

1168890699609.jpg

1168891153750.jpg

1169271515132.jpg

1169272616106.png