Official Off Topic Thread

2005693959854649943_rs.jpg

This made me lmao.

I had to look twice at the one next to the can of drink....... cos for a minute I thought it had korean writing on it and hence the cat was facing impending doom, BUT then I realised it was just japanese :). There's some seriously funny pics there :D.

I have to have that Optimus Prime costume.

==EDIT==

I decided to look through the Most Epic Thread Ever jsut now in search of the best pic of the entire thread, but I didn't realize last time jsut how many triple posts Ret had. :lol:

==EDIT #2==

There actually was alot of people that we scared off from here!!
L. Knight
GothFiend
Kazahana
Kronikle 66 <----- NOT ENTIRELY SURE, I JUST HAVENT SEEN HIM HERE IN A WHILE
Thraxz
Nemesis_lXiX

i don't think we scared off most of those people. They may have just stopped coming by. Gothfiend, for instance, had no reason to leave (charis loved him hehe)

i need to make a photobucket album of cats.
He pops up in the Kamelot forum once every blue moon also, but he really hasn't showed up there even in a LONG time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRmC0DaE6rE

what a wonderful opportunity to post this video (hope it hasn't been posted before....but if it has been....oh well it's still funny)

At any rate, just as a disclaimer I don't have a problem with Mormons....definitely don't agree with what they believe in but oh well....live and let live.

do you remember the last mormon thing? Tubbs and rose got all mad. I was lulzing. I really don't care that much. not a fan of the mormons i have met, but i'm not a fan of a lot of people i've met, so whatever haha.