Official Off Topic Thread

do you remember the last mormon thing? Tubbs and rose got all mad. I was lulzing. I really don't care that much. not a fan of the mormons i have met, but i'm not a fan of a lot of people i've met, so whatever haha.

Nah, I didn't start coming here regularly again until a couple weeks ago and even still, I don't pay close attention to everything around here. I take it that one didn't turn out all too well?

I have a few mormon friends. The people don't bother me so long as they don't push their beliefs on me (same goes for any religion really), I've only had one real blow-out with one of them that was a result of that kind of thing. As far as their beliefs go though, definitely not a fan. OMGZ I IS INSENSITIVE!!!!

I've missed all the hot debate. Oh well, I've just got to adapt to it.

I drove Mercedes Benz for the whole weekend. It was more like a cruise ship compared to Nissan.

But I missed the EPIC MSN CHAT also. :erk:

btw, here are the Finland's Idol 2007 winner performing:
The Scorpions - Still Loving You:

Sonata Arctica - Fullmoon:

Last edited by a moderator:
His voice isn't especially impressive, but ya gotta love his song choices (check youtube for more, he had some good ones!).

His version of Piano Man is great. I think that song suits fine for his voice. The Evil That Men Do and some other songs were a bit let down because he tried to force raspiness into his voice.

Off to Utah for a managers "retreat". Whatever that is. Joy joy.

Well, you could go swimming:

invisible_swimming_pool.jpg

a little buttsecks:

id_Hit_It_Cat.jpg

learn to box:

punching_cat.jpg

eat some candy

lollipop.jpg