Official Off Topic Thread

Kenneth wrote
is that supposed to be a "hot" woman? return of critical kenneth, the master of the universe, all things, and infalliable argument because apparently my opinions are treated and argued against as if fact!

anyway: tits look fake, not to mention about 3 times over too large. you'd have to have massive hands to make use of that. and in 10 years those will be so saggy and... i'll save you the mental image. oh right, she also looks anorexic, and the shaved crotch is really unappealing in the "i'm 32, but i am trying oh so hard to look 16" sense. don't even get me started on the thong, the blonde hair, or the dainty pink nails. but the real kicker? her face is so ugly i'd rather lick a rock. too much makeup, sunken eyes (probably from alcohol abuse and excessive "partying" with her ho friends) and oh yeah, the "i go to the tanning salon weekly to get my dose of skin cancer" complexion.

society finds this attractive? extinction awaits the majority then. give me a real woman any time

You are fucked up Kenneth...and i don't think she is "32, but i am trying oh so hard to look 16"....i'm not even gonna ask where the shaved crotch comment came from :lol:

Kenneth R. said:
is that supposed to be a "hot" woman? return of critical kenneth, the master of the universe, all things, and infalliable argument because apparently my opinions are treated and argued against as if fact!

anyway: tits look fake, not to mention about 3 times over too large. you'd have to have massive hands to make use of that. and in 10 years those will be so saggy and... i'll save you the mental image. oh right, she also looks anorexic, and the shaved crotch is really unappealing in the "i'm 32, but i am trying oh so hard to look 16" sense. don't even get me started on the thong, the blonde hair, or the dainty pink nails. but the real kicker? her face is so ugly i'd rather lick a rock. too much makeup, sunken eyes (probably from alcohol abuse and excessive "partying" with her ho friends) and oh yeah, the "i go to the tanning salon weekly to get my dose of skin cancer" complexion.

society finds this attractive? extinction awaits the majority then. give me a real woman any time

I'm confused, are you talking about the picture of the little girl doll thingy that Richard posted?

The Yankees lost! Yes!

On a normal day, I would arrive into work and send an e-mail to one of my two best friends glorifying the Yankee's exit from the baseball season. I've known him since ninth grade. We went to college together and even studied Electrical Engineering together, although he was a semester ahead after I wasted my first semester trying Art, Architecture, and Music on for size. We even both relocated back to Albuquerque, and we've been good buddies since, getting together regularly for lunch. But, now all I feel is emptiness. I can't send that Yankees-mocking e-mail to anybody. Yesterday I received a call from Brent's brother telling me Brent had passed in his sleep Saturday night while on vacation with his family at DisneyWorld. Apparently something heart related, though the official cause hasn't been determined yet. He rarely drank and he trained constantly for triathlons. He leaves behind a paraplegic widow and three children. My heart aches for them. RIP, good friend. You will be missed more than any words can express.

My daughter gave birth to my first grandchild yesterday at 6:22am Pacific Time, a sweet baby boy named Avery. He's simply gorgeous.

The Yankees lost! Yes!

On a normal day, I would arrive into work and send an e-mail to one of my two best friends glorifying the Yankee's exit from the baseball season. I've known him since ninth grade. We went to college together and even studied Electrical Engineering together, although he was a semester ahead after I wasted my first semester trying Art, Architecture, and Music on for size. We even both relocated back to Albuquerque, and we've been good buddies since, getting together regularly for lunch. But, now all I feel is emptiness. I can't send that Yankees-mocking e-mail to anybody. Yesterday I received a call from Brent's brother telling me Brent had passed in his sleep Saturday night while on vacation with his family at DisneyWorld. Apparently something heart related, though the official cause hasn't been determined yet. He rarely drank and he trained constantly for triathlons. He leaves behind a paraplegic widow and three children. My heart aches for them. RIP, good friend. You will be missed more than any words can express.

My condolences. :(

@ Jax: Congrats! You'll have to come up with a clever name so you don't have to go by "grandma". My dad's dad makes us cal him "G.P" because he was only 40 when I was born.

@ABQshredhead: Sorry for your loss dude.